Would it still work?

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Quiwan, Nov 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiwan Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't really know where to post this but hoped but finally settled on here thinking gamers would have the best answer.

If a character takes a holocron to an area where there are ysalamari, what would happen to the holocron. I know the technology side would be ok but what about the rest. And when it left the ysalamari (assuming it stopped working) would it ever work right again?
  2. Kier_Nimmion Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Hmmm, the tech part would work, as for the Force related things, probably not. I suspect it would work once removed from the negation field the creature produces.

I have never seen game stats (D6 or D20) for a holocron. Anyone know if they exist?
  3. Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think that there are offical stats for them. I'd have to agree with the last post on how it would work.
  4. bond_james_bond_007 Jedi Padawan

Why wouldnt it work? Ysalamari doesn't destroy the Force it only temporary blocks it. If it destroyed the force with in certain things than, Mara Jade nor Luke Skywalker could use the force, Lukes lightsaber which was built with the help of the force would be out of whack. A holocron is just the essence of the force left behind in a little thingy mc bobber, it just can't be activated around ysalmari.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.