main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Would like another trilogy between PT and OT

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by ThisHurricane, May 31, 2015.

1. ThisHurricane

ThisHurricane Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 9, 2015
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker Reading some of this stuff I didn't know about that happen between the pt and ot. DV has awesome some of the art on there and other fan art. http://6kart.deviantart.com/art/Darth-Vader-415281288 http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/darth_vader_by_kit_a_ga_wa.jpg http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110212115619/starwars/images/1/1f/SWVaderLostCommand3.jpg
    With all the real sets and trying to make the ST look more real talk, a trilogy about Vader would look so good. Like Kylo burning a village in Force Awakens that something like Vader did. Vaders just so iconic that if they could go all out and make a really good story that's very dark it would be amazing. :p What does everybody else think would like to see it perhaps after the ST is done? And if this topic is in the wrong place mods you can move it because I didn't know where else to put it.

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I'd prefer another trilogy in the PT era. One before TPM, one between TPM and AOTC and one between AOTC and ROTS. Or one between TPM and AOTC and 2 between AOTC and ROTS.

3. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I can get behind the idea of a pre-TPM trilogy. In the old EU (according to KOTOR) the Republic is about 15,000 years old in 3,960 BBY. So we have about 18,900 years of Republic history completely left uncharted. I'd like to know some of it.

4. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Wasn't this all what the EU was for? To fill in all those gaps? And with the EU now being axed, is it all just wide open again?

5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    where? if it don't fit, don't force it.

6. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    I wouldn't want another trilogy in that era. A TV series can fill in those gaps more easily I think.

7. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I'd prefer pre-all films and post all films. Books and tv will likely fill in gaps. I'd rather see how new families and Iconic Families evolve and grow to produce the characters we know. I'd likewise enjoy seeing a legacy as time goes forward. I'd especially like to see descendants or relations of the blackwashed ones dealing with the results of the supposedly 'infamous' member of their Clans. I'd like some introspection and character study fused into SW. It's so much more than simply effects and explosions.

8. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I'm sure Vader will get a spinoff film during the Dark Times era, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a whole trilogy one day.

9. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind trilogies before or after all the films we have now, but I don't want a trilogy in between. I think Rebels and books are plenty to fill in that time period.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  10. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I think one before TPM could be pretty interesting and one in between AOTC / ROTS could clean up the random holes we have since the Clone Wars was canceled.

As for one between the prequels and original trilogy, no thanks. Most of the stuff on Anakin's Wookieepedia page is moot anyways since almost everything that's in between ROTS / ANH there is "Legends" material. That's why we have Rebels.