main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would like Ideas for campaign

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Crimson_Jedi_Knight, Aug 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Ok, here are some ideas:
    For adventure 8 have them get a tip that the Republic Military is going to raid/bomb from orbit the temple so that they have to flee. As for killing Jedi in this one JG1 could have to kill some because they figure out he is a darksider and more could die on take off/flight to jumps.
    For adventure 9, have JG1 get a tip through the crime lord that he owes a favor to about the Jedi left behind, then he owes another favor.

2. _SithSpawn_

_SithSpawn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    I was thinking about having a huge amount of bountyhunters, mercenaries and other scum assebling outside the Jedi Temple.
    The PCs get the assignment to try to collect as many ships as possible within a time frame to evacuate all the students and personel. Not only would they have to find ships to buy/borrow/steal or whatever they choose, but they would also have to sneak past all the people outside that wants them dead/captured.
    When they finally get all the ships they can they start the evacuation. They manage to get almost every1 out but when the last groups are going to evacuate the people outside attack the temple and the PCs are forced to defend the temple until the last people get away.
    When they get away, JG1 has ofcourse delivered information to all the people that want to hurtthe Jedi of wich ships to target and most of the ships are destroyed or captured. The PCs have to defend as many ships as possible in a spacebattle.

3. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Well, thats another way to do it.

4. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Ok, I'm starting to draw some blanks so I'm asking for help again.
    Here is the situation:

Characters:
    -Human, FA/JG 2/2, Born on Alderaan, Follows the Jedi Code very carefully, the diplomat for the group, Female
    -Wookie, FA/JG 2/2, is a little lose on the Jedi Code, Primarily the close range fighter for the group, Male
    -Rodian, Sol 4, Primary pilot, Main long range attacker (Presise Shot, Dex bonus +5, Rapid Shot), Shoots first asks questions second, Owns a Z-95, Male
    -Human, Sct 4, Secondary pilot, 'player' with the ladies, Owns a Z-95, Male

NPCs (so far):
    -"Janey", Human, Scl 4, Owns the frieghter, Very confident, Has a unoffical body guard, Female
    -"Tank", Droid, Thug/Sol 1/3, Quiet, menancing, very protective of Janey, Very good at killing things
    -"Che'la", Twi'lik, FA 3, Quiet, Shy, Very good with force illusions, keeps mostly to herself, Female

I'm going to be running 'Domain of Evil' that I transfered from WEG soon, but after that I need some help. Anyone?

5. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    A dark Jedi wouldnt hurt, maybe a dark master and his apprentice, the group stumbles on them searching an ancient temple for ruins left by Jedi/Sith a millenia ago.

From what information I have so far I cant help you, what is the current status of the Galaxy?

6. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Alright, but I have to be semi-careful. I guess one of my players visits this site, not regualarly though.

Alderaan is going to blow in the next two sestions, most likely the second one. I've got a DSM with a master sesion set up but they haven't reached a high enough level to run it. I'm thinking maybe after 'Domain of Evil'.
    I'm going to try for not going AU with the over all campaign.

Do you have anymore ideas?

7. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    Have them visit Alderaan days before it goes up. You have two Jedi players in your group, I know for a fact there is a Caamasi Jedi Master in hiding on Alderaan, perhaps they had a dream where they were on Alderaan, fighting off stormtroopers or something (even though the Empire had no presence on Alderaan) and they are being overwhelmed by the troopers when suddenly a shadow appears carrying a lightsaber and propells them to victory, then disappears.

Make it appealing enough where they want to find and seek this Jedi out, have them have the dream several nights in a row.

The way to work the dream is have them go to bed, and when they wake up theyre on the ship on Alderaan, the rest of the crew cannont be found, they walk out on to the peaceful world to see stormtroopers patrolling orderly streets. Suddenly a Stormtrooper officer sees one or both of their lightsabers and attacks, theyre forced to fend for themselves but are overwhelmed. Make them play it out, they take damage and everything, but regardless of how much damage they take they still fight, they dont pass out. Then the shadow Jedi appears right before they track him down and find him, they wake up.

That should give them some excitement, I will give you the name of the Jedi Master that I am referring to once I can find my notes and find his name (he actually existed, I got it from a book, he died with Alderaan)

8. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    I'd love to know his name. I think it came from I, Jedi.

They've already visited Alderaan. I hinted that he was there both in and out of game but they weren't interested at the time.

Any other ideas? Alderaan is most likely going to go up before they can get back.

9. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Feb 21, 2001
    Anyone have any ideas?

10. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Evacuating who they can on Alderaan when the Death Star shows up. Make sure they escape just ahead of the explosion so its nail-biting. Maybe the Death Star could capture them and they could have their own 'escape the Death Star' adventure like in ANH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.