main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Would like to join up!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GalenofKashyyyk, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalenofKashyyyk

GalenofKashyyyk Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2008
    Hello to all my fellow Columbus area SW fans!!

I have just found the FanForce pages and site here on theforce.net, and discovered that, to my utter surprise, there ARE other people just as enamored with all things Star Wars as my wife and I living in the Columbus, GA area!!!

I read a few posts on here, and found out about the monthly club meetings and such, but unfortunatly, at least for the near future, I am stuck working on Sundays at the time when the club meets!! (The wife works some Sundays, but for me it is EVERY Sunday right now...) I was wondering if the club has other activities that might allow us to come out and let the club meet us, to see if ya'll like us enough to let the two of us join :wink: !!

Hopefully will be able to make it to some type of event soon, and add two more members to the Columbus FanForce!!

Shaun & Lynn

2. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi

Welcome. We would be happy to have you and your family join us. We do meet every 3rd Sunday, usually at the Library on Macon Road, but this month we are meeting at Stevie B's to have a DC memory day.

Our group is a general Sci-Fi Club (everything but Horror/Occult). And then we break down into separate guilds (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Firefly, Stargate, etc.) and sometimes meet separately to do sewing.

We will probably go back to a monthly business meeting and then an activity each month.

Hope to see your wife and family on Sunday.

Best,

Cathy Bowden
    motf@dragoncon.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.