main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion Would The Live Action Series Be The Same As We Were Promised (If It ever happens)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SilentGuy66, May 7, 2015.

1. commander cody

commander cody Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 6, 2014
    I think it's only a matter of time before we get a gritty Star Wars Underworld netflix series. My eyeballs need that show right now.

Darth Nave, spicer and SilentGuy66 like this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Dark Empire was one of the EU things that George Loved so thats saying something.

3. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Before we get a dark gritty underworld series I'm sure Disney will first have to "experiment" the format with Star Wars: Agents Of SHIELD..... The Empire:p

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Pleeeeeeease let Morrison return as Fett! He's so freaking awesome, and is a total badass in voice and presence. And for 50 something years, he's in great shape, so he definitely isn't too old. Make it happen!!

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Now that you mention it....
    [​IMG]

6. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    Maybe the series could be set post rebels and be about Agent Kallus (whom was killed in rebels) being mysteriously brought back to life and recruiting his own crack team of imperial agents to hunt down the rebellion little knowing that there is actually a rebel spy on his own team. :p

7. Hamawald

Hamawald Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2014
    And there´s also a bunch of old friends and colleagues he thought dead (who died at the same place as Kallus, maybe a big Imperial defeat) who have started their own similar but bigger organization and they won't get along. :p

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  8. StoryWorthTelling

StoryWorthTelling Jedi Master star 2

Jan 8, 2015
    And one of his team members, who should never have been placed on the team, will suddenly discover Force sensitivity and be absolutely terrified.

Hamawald and SilentGuy66 like this.
  9. Hamawald

Hamawald Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2014
    And that member will be kidnapped by a mysterious Force-sensitive cult which will eventually start playing a major role in the GFFA.

10. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    "Naboo it's a magical place";)

Cheerios4u98 and Hamawald like this.
  11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I really do think we'll get one eventually. Whether it's what Lucas envisioned or not is anyone's guess but if rumors are true and Boba Fett is the next Anthology film it could potentially set up the live action series. They could easily repurpose the sets from that film for the show.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  12. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Star Wars - The Next Generation

13. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The Fett rumors do not support the Clone Fett of the PT, so even if its Boba fett, would be name only.

14. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if things are changed. After all, we do have Disney in charge and a bunch of new creatives and ideas. Also they may/probably will scrap the scripts that were written like they did with TFA .

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  15. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Star Wars:Underworld will probably happen.

Why? the potential stories, characters are too great to abandon. Bounty hunters, Imperial politics, Vader's apprentice and the criminal underworld of the galaxy would add so much to the universe.

SilentGuy66 and mes520 like this.
  16. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Yeah, I agree with DanielUL on this one. The potential is just amazing, just look at the stuff they have already come out with within the time period.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  17. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    The question is whether Disney will see that potential or play it safe and make another rebels like show

18. StoryWorthTelling

StoryWorthTelling Jedi Master star 2

Jan 8, 2015
    Why not both?

19. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    When I hear people talking about the live action series:

"Half Life 3 confirmed!!!"

;)

Todd the Jedi likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I know this is so if topic so you can yell at me but

When was battlefront 2 and half life 2 realsed

21. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    OFF TOPIC!!!!!:p

22. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    What about a Star Wars Obi-Wan live-action TV series set during his time on Tatooine with Ewan McGregor starring on ABC like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter? The TV series could end with a spinoff movie evenutally.

Commander Wolffe and SilentGuy66 like this.
  23. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    In a rpg game definitely![face_devil]

In tv or movie very unlikely, unless it explains who Anakin's father was resolving that midi stuff once and for all![face_praying]

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  24. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Me too.

I do know that former LF producer Rick McCallum was heavily involved in SW live action TV. KK is probably waiting for the Stigma of his former aura to fade away some more before LF makes a live action show.

25. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    We actually have a live action star wars series being released right now and it's called the star wars show! :p