main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

would things work out between Ami and Obi-Wan???

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by MaraJessie, May 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJessie

MaraJessie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 1999
    i've pondered this from time to time.

-----------------------------------------
    Takes place fifteen years after TPM. Anakin is 20 years old and Amidala is 25. It is during the transition of Anakin to the dark side, and Amidala seeks comfort in Obi-Wan. A little too much comfort if you ask me.

Queen Amidala Padme Naberrie was running. Running to a friend, of which she didn?t have many anymore. One friend, her closest, Sabe, had just been killed. She had witnessed it. It horrified her. She didn?t know who the assassin was, but she was certain that the bullet was meant for her. Sabe had died in her arms. A friend, whom she had known her entire life. Who was more of a girlfriend, than a handmaiden.

Another friend, her husband, was now something that she didn?t know. It was like he was?not a person anymore?.just?just?oh she couldn?t explain it. He had always had this effect on her, even when they first met when he was nine and she fourteen. He made her go weak in the knees. Lately though, through his transition, there was no feeling at all, like he wasn?t there. She remembered the first time he had kissed her, five years after their first meeting. It was magic. Now, it was dull, lifeless.

The last friend, was Obi-Wan, Anakin?s former Jedi Master. Lately, he had become a wonderful friend. He had saved her life more times than she could think of. When Anakin was gone, she went and talked to him. She realized she?.she couldn?t..no, wouldn?t say what Obi-Wan meant to her.

She finally reached the last room in the west corridor of the palace. This was the most beautiful suite. It had the best view, it was the biggest room, and it was isolated from the rest of the palace. That is why she had let Obi-Wan stay there. He needed this.

2. MaraJessie

Dec 8, 1999
    tops....come on peeps...read this story..PLEASE!!!

3. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    pretty good i must say....youre not finished yet are you?

4. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    keep going.

5. MaraJessie

Dec 8, 1999
    here's more...i hope more people read it...PLEASE!!!

-----------------------------
    She politely knocked on the door, and after the third time, the door slowly opened, revealing the thirty-something Jedi. She quickly threw herself helplessly into his arms, and started sobbing.

?What?s wrong, Ami?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Sabe?.she?s?oh god?.she?s dead.? Ami suddenly realized the full reality of this and continued to sob.

?Gods?I?m sorry.?

?Ugh, that?s not all?.Anakin?well, Anakin??

?Yes, I know.? Obi-Wan sighed.

?I feel helpless. Alone.?

?Shhh, I know.? Obi-Wan said, as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. Amidala looked up and into his eyes. Obi-Wan did the same thing.

?This is wrong, Ami.? Obi-Wan warned.

?I know, but it feels so right.? Ami said as her face inched closer to his, and his closer to hers.

6. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Good so far but... I'm I the only one who hates when people call Padme', Ami?

7. MaraJessie

Dec 8, 1999
  8. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Where's the rest?

9. MaraJessie

Dec 8, 1999
    here's more
    ---------------------------------------
    Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. The mood was broken between Ami and Obi-Wan, as the queen answered to the knock.

?Your majesty?? Eirtae asked.

?Yes, Eirtae, I?m here, come in.? The door suddenly opened, and the youngest handmaiden stuck her head in.

?Prince Anakin just contacted us, he will be arriving at the palace in 15 standard minutes.?

?God?.uh?thank you, Eirtae. You may go.? Amidala said quickly, as the handmaiden shut the door.

She turned back to Obi-Wan. ?Well??

?You must get off the planet, your highness.? Obi-Wan warned.

?Why, what is the danger??

?There is much anger in him. I can feel it.?

?What does that mean??

?He will come after you.?

?Surely he won?t?.?

?He will, he?s desperate.?

?For what??

?God knows. You must leave the planet immediately.?

?Will you accompany me??

?Of course, but that is all that there must be. Anyone else will put too much danger on our mission.?

They started running towards the back hangers, which kept her own personal ship.

?You must pilot, Obi-Wan, we don?t have time to find anyone else.?

They ran up the ramp, onto the ship, into the cockpit, and strapped in. Obi-Wan flicked the switches and ignited the engine.

10. Queenie

Queenie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2000
    Loving it!

11. Sith Vegeta

Sith Vegeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    Keep it up. Sounds real good so far.

12. MaraJessie

Dec 8, 1999
  13. Jean