main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would Yoda...

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by YodasLightSaber23, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasLightSaber23

YodasLightSaber23 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Ok, my buddy and I were talking (he posts here too) about Yoda's fight scene with Dukoo. I think Yoda would have killed him if he didn't have to save Obi and Ani. He thinks Yoda would just incapacitate(sp?) him. I think Yoda will end up killing someone, and he thinks Yoda will not kill anyone. What are your thoughts?

2. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Read the book...

3. YodasLightSaber23

May 20, 2002
    dont have to book. can't read..haha. I just want to know what yous all think...cause I am reading Lord of the Rings right now, and I want to know before I am done with that and have time to read this one.

4. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Maybe, Yoda is too hard to tell exactly what he would have done.

5. JEDI_4_LIFE

JEDI_4_LIFE Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I think Yoda would kill him while defending himself and Ani and Obi. Did Obi not kill Maul? Would the dark side not be as strong once Dooku is removed? I would be willing to take out any of my old padawons were they to turn to the dark side.

6. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    but... there needs to be balance in the force. maybe 2 sith, and 200 jedi is the right way to go?

7. YodasLightSaber23

May 20, 2002
    but the dark side of the force clouds everything. One sith is one too many. the balance is made by the criminals alone, the sith master is what brings imbalance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.