Would you be a Jedi or a Sith?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Xalfrea, Jan 2, 2013.

?

What order of the Force would you devote yourself to?

Jedi 19 vote(s) 52.8%
Sith 17 vote(s) 47.2%
  1. Darth Chiznuk Chosen One

star 5
    I resent that. I will now try to reach out with the Force and choke you with my awesome powers! If you don't respond we'll know I was successful! [face_devil]
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. darthbarracuda Jedi Master

star 2
    rofl OK so not all Sith are "insane"...Dooku's doing pretty good, psychologically. But Sidious is crazy for power, Vader's succumbed to the dark side and is crestfallen at his betrayal to Padme and her death, etc.

It was more of an expression...lol.

I would like to be Jedi more than Sith cause I know that there would always be someone else ready to stab me in the back and there's no true friendships. But the Jedi follow this really strict code that is extremely dogmatic and doesn't allow them to do things even if it would turn the tide of a conflict.

I'd keep my self-control to not go on a power-hungry craze, but still do stuff I want to.

Luke's new Jedi order seems pretty chill. It doesn't seem as dogmatic and stuff.
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd be a jedi of Obiwan's caliber. my lightsaber would be gold colored.
  4. Eryndil Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  5. TheMadHatter Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    NEITHER

they're both weird in their own way
    Admiral_Volshe and benknobi1 like this.
  6. Tevase2 Jedi Master

star 1
    A Sith for sure, that way if i ever get mad and chop someone's head off i wouldn't need to answer to a disapproving Jedi council.
  7. tal0nkarrde Force Ghost

star 2
    Probably a Jedi with some dark side tendencies. I just don't see myself holding with all of the Jedi doctrine.
  8. Ambervikings91 Jedi Master

star 2
    Jedi, I work for a non profit :)
  9. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I think some folks do not know what evil is.
  10. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    For me this is a broad question because I'm not sure if you're asking me personally (if Star Wars was real) which side I'd most identify with, or if you're asking which side I most enjoy playing with in the fandom and exploring.
    For the former, Jedi. For the latter, Sith.
  11. awesomejedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'd be a Jedi for sure. I hate to even side with Sith in video games.
  12. darthbarracuda Jedi Master

star 2
    Now that I think of it, I'd be either a Gray Jedi, or a Sith like Darth Vectivus. Have the self-control to stop going insane for power
  13. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
    *jumps up and down* A Sith A Sith A Sith A Sith!!

*collapses*

:p
  14. mes520 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    A Jedi, but with a touch of grey
    Last edited by mes520, Jan 21, 2013
  15. Lord Optimus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I would start a group of force users similar to the Grey Jedi you all speak of, but we would definitely be closer to Jedi than Sith. Attachment would not be forbidden, you would be able to have a family life and a girlfriend/wife if you chose. They would be trained in seclusion similar to Jedi, but would be allowed to go visit their families every now and then. Our Temple would not be on Coruscant with all the distractions of a city planet, our Temple would be on Iego, the planet of a thousand moons.

We wouldn't want to rule the galaxy like the Sith, but we would take bounty hunting and security jobs. We would have no allegiance to the Republic but would fight for them in desperate times. We would not call ourselves peace keepers, in an advanced galaxy like the GFFA it would be impossible to keep peace and would only be viewed as failures.

Our ranking system would consist of Younglings, Padawans, Knights, and Masters just like the Jedi. However it would be extremely difficult to become a Master in our Order, our Order would consist mostly of Knights. We would be honorable warriors, and would view the Sith as our enemies and the Jedi as our allies.
    Last edited by DarthOptimusPrime, Jan 22, 2013
  16. Cad Carnage Jedi Master

star 1
    I pledge myself to your teachings
    Last edited by Jason Smith, Jan 22, 2013
    DarthOptimusPrime likes this.
  17. Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I would be a Grey Jedi. I would use the Dark Side when needed and I would stay out of minor problems on other worlds. Between the Sith and Jedi I'll vote for the Jedi but you should have a middle option.
  18. Force Smuggler Chosen One

star 6
    I would be a Jedi but I want a Red Lightsaber
  19. Seren Jedi Knight

I am a Sith. Power Ambition Cunning Cruelty Intelligence and complete loyalty to my precious people. Anything that is a danger to my precious people will be destroyed. Mercy is for the weak. Also I make good cookies ^^
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  20. Yoda_of_Soda Jedi Padawan

star 1
  21. KilroyMcFadden Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Except in the PT where most of them, what with their utter destruction and all, seem to sort of not adhere to the "always win" claim. ;)
    Seren likes this.
  22. Seren Jedi Knight

Always win huh? You mean like General Hoth and his Jedi? Or the Jedi purged via order 66? Or the Jedi killed during the Yuzzhan vong invasion? How about those that died during Darth Caeduses reign or maybe those killed during Darth Krayts reign which includes a Skywalker? Yup good ole Jedi.
    Last edited by Seren, Jan 31, 2013
  23. Lord Chazza Force Ghost

star 4
    This is hard. The Jedi sound far too pious but the Sith are always killing each other. Plus, as a Sith you can never be happy because you always have to hate everything. You're kind of a bit like a 13-14 year old in your outlook on life only you have yellow eyes and lightning flows from your fingers. Well at then end of the day I'll go for the life pious Jedi rather than the life of a stroppy Sith.
    Last edited by Lord Chazza, Jan 31, 2013
  24. Seren Jedi Knight

Sith don't hate everything. Caedus certainly didn't hate his daughter. I don't hate my precious people. Now give in to your inner darkness and join me! I have chocolate cookies ^^
    Last edited by Seren, Jan 31, 2013
  25. Pearlsaber Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    +1
    KilroyMcFadden likes this.