main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you be interested in attending a North Carolina Fan Force Holiday Party?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Nov 10, 2003.

?

Would you be interested in attending a North Carolina Fan Force Holiday Party?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2003.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
  2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I would be very interested in a FanForce Holiday party, but it depends on the date. Maybe someplace cool like Adventure Landing or the LaserTag place.

JMK

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yah the date will be the hardest part. I agree that Adventure Landing would be really fun.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    It would totally depend on when and where.

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Let's make it a weekend first of all, and ADventure Island is probably your best bet for maximum fun at one epicenter. JKG, we are deferring to your schedule's availability, since yours is the least flexible.

6. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    I agree a weekend would be best for all of us. Adventure Landing? I've never heard of it, but I'm willing to go there.

Yours Truly,

Janers

7. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Adventure Landing is a place with arcade, mini golf, go karts and laser tag. Very very fun (especially the laser tag!!!).

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Do you want to rent the birthday room or just go straight to the fun? Remember it's $5 person to rent a birthday room.

9. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Just go straight for the fun stuff :) .

10. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I would love to, but I cant get off work. every penny goes towards bills so I cant afford to take a whole day off or to pay for a party. sorrie.

11. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Straight for the fun Nat? Capital idea, I like the way you think.

JMK

12. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Don, that's soooo thoughtful of you to defer to my schedule, but my husband and I are going to be traveling so much over the next 30 days or so, that I think you guys will just need to plan it, and then if we're in the state, we will totally find a way to be there!

Well, I leave for Europe tomorrow, but if you guys need to get ahold of me, I'm going to try to check my email as much as possible at jkg_vader@yahoo.com.

Again, thanks for thinking of me you guys, that means a lot!

TTFN,

J-9

13. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    You're welcome, jkg, stay safe in Europe. I'll defer to the birthday lady for what she wants to do ...

14. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Heya Everyone!!!

Well I know we haven't set a date yet, so I'm going to set one tenatively for December 6 from 12:00 noon to whever.

We are also going to invite the 501st to the party as well so it'd be one big Holiday Blast of SW Fans together!

Happy Holidays!

UD

15. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I think that weekend is a great idea. I will be in Raleigh if y'all don't mind a visitor from Florida.

16. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I Should be able to make it (we shall see)...are costumes allowed??? (at least jedi robes?)

17. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Jedi Robes are allowed and welcome back Janine! It'd be great Stacey if you could join us!

I'm excited about this!

-UD

18. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    I am not sure if I will be able to make it. My parents are in town until the 7th of December (from Texas) and I want to spend as much time with them. If we are in Raleigh doing something that day, I'll have them drop me off for an hour or two.

Sorry, although I think of all of you as family, I only get to see my parents twice a year.

Kevin (Jedi Master Kel)

Royal Guard and clean up the mess our Emperor gets into (JediRiff) man. Just call me The Fixer, if it needs to be silenced, consider it done.

19. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Nuts! I found out today that my squadron is having thier Christmas party that day, and of course I'm expected to go...depending on times, maybe I can hit both! I'll invite Stacey, but I think she may be visiting her fiance that weekend since he's supposed to be coming off his deployment. We shall see.

20. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    It sounds like alot of fun, but unfortunately, I am on call that weekend, so I have to stay home to be able to respond to any troubles that arise. :( I would love to try out laser tag, and see how it compares to paintball. :) Me and my royal guard can work sweeps on some folks, and that sounds like alot of fun, eh JMK? :) We do have a paintball store that just opened in Roanoke Rapids, and he is working on getting a field. When he does, I plan to open up an invite to any fanforcers that want to join us for a day of fun. Heck, we might be able to convince the guy to make a Star Wars scenario, or something like that as well! :)

21. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Hmm I guess this Royal Guard can just chill for a bit hehe. I can't wait till my Emperor is done. I'm going to have to get a RG myself. Wait a minute, I am a Royal Guard as well but how can you be your own Royal Guard?

Well hmm does anyone want to change the date?
    Just a thought.....

22. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    As everyone is seemingly busy that weekend of 12/6, can we push it back to 12/13? I want as many people as possible to attend. Obviously its tough to get everyone but I want this to happen. We need a list of who CAN make 12/13 now, please.

23. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Count me in for the 13th. Yub,Yub!

Jedi Master Kel/The Fixer

24. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    December is just going to be bad for me, for a multitude of reasons. :( That weekend, Dennis, Entropy, and myself are planning to go to the South Park mall in Petersburg, VA. for some final Christmas shopping. And any later than that, I am going to be hesitant to be very far from home, at all, because I have to be ready in case the little lady starts to go into labor!!!

25. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm definitely all in favor of paintball!!
    :) That would make a terrific day for fun! :)

and ..Hey JediRiff, congratulations on being a father to be, man, that's way awesome, you must be proud! We need to celebrate with you ! My remote sensors are detecting baby shower party time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.