main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Would you be interested in playing SWRPG?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bodknocks_, May 22, 2005.

?

Would you be interested in playing SWRPG?

Poll closed Jul 21, 2005.
  1. Yes, I'd like to know more and/or participate.

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, I don't think I'd be interested in it.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
  2. TheQueenMother

TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2004
    I haven't RPed in years but I'd be up for it if you reteach me. ;)

3. Bodknocks_

Apr 4, 2004
    Alright gang, listen up. I've had the custom title, "Hoosier Alliance Roleplaying GM" for quite some time now. I figure it's about time to do something with it. ;)

I've decided that I'm going to start a Star Wars Roleplaying Game campaign over the summer. I know very few of you know what it's like, and even fewer know how to play. It's really not that hard to understand, and all you need to play is a pencil, a piece of paper, and a love for Star Wars. Everything else can be supplied (dice, manuals, etc).

For WOTC's word on SWRPG, visit here:
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20020708crpg

So if you have any interest at all, let me know by casting your vote. Please be honest with yourself, you're not going to hurt my feelings if you choose 'no'. I just want to get an idea of how many of you want to learn more about it, or even give it a spin.

Thanks, please leave comments! :D

Auston

4. CaraJade

CaraJade Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I've never tried RPG, but I'd give it a try...

5. Xereau

Xereau Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I just don't have the time to get involved in anything like that, as fun as I know it would be.

6. Sword_of_SPEA

Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    I think it would be interesting to learn and give it a go over the summer!

7. Darth_Ruyn

Darth_Ruyn Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    I haven't role played in years, except for video games like KOTOR, but I wouldn't mind playing again.

8. Bodknocks_

Apr 4, 2004
    It looks like this got a decent response, so I'm going to begin to work on a campaign. I'll post a new poll tomorrow asking what kind of campaign everyone would be interested in.

9. TheQueenMother

TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2004
    Bumpage? Auston are we still working on this or has colleg kind of innundated us all with work? Just wonderding. I'm still up for it. :)

10. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    and now for a completely ______________(fill in the blank)

suggestion/idea/thought

Is there anyway to have a RPG game via a thread
    on these boards?

I mean, people play "chess" by mail........

ok, going back under my rock now:)

Ed

11. Bodknocks_

Apr 4, 2004
    Oh yeah, I think I'm still up for it. I'm still working on it and stuff -- in fact I was writting down some stuff on Friday between classes. It's slowly coming along.

I think what we're going to shoot for is a Monday night session, where we'll meet every monday night at Avalon. But I don't know if that will work for everyone -- hell, I don't know if it'll work for me. I just know that Monday evening is the best night of the week for me, and the best for Avalon. Doing a monthly session would be kinda hard, it's too difficult to keep the story running. On the other hand, if nobody's up for a session once a week, we might have to do one every other week, or twice a month, or something.

So in otherwords, yes I'm still working on, but I just need to a little more time to iron things out.

Ah yes... and if you want a little teaser as to what it's about, I'll tell you this much: It takes place approx. 10 years prior to BOY on an outer rim planet under Imperial occupation. The planet has fallen into disarray since the birth of the Empire, and there will be plenty of crimelords, bounty hunters, space battles, planet hopping, and maybe... a little rebellion. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.