would you go on a gameshow in costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by beezel26, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    what about the price is right or say deal or no deal.

the price is right is filmed in LA if anyone wants to go during C4
  2. HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Too bad "Let's Make A Deal" is no longer on the air. You actually did have to be in costume to participate in that.

Wow, this answer really shows how much of an old codger I am...I actually remember it...I don't remember many things, but this I do.
  3. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    This thought actually crossed my mind when I was watching "Deal Or No Deal" two weeks ago. Yeah, I think I might do it. I auditioned twice for "Survivor" and if I had gotten picked, I would've taken some Star Wars hats and shirts to wear on the island! Not sure about having a lightsaber for a luxury item, though. [face_laugh]
  4. Amanita Jedi Knight

star 2
    If I had the opportunity, I would do it, why the heck not?
  5. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    I was thinking it'd be fun to appear on Jay Leno. Why, are you actually thinking about trying to organize something like this or are you just asking for the heck of it? Cuz if this were actually happening I'm SO IN!
  6. HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Hmmm....maybe we should do this during C4, or just before? Sounds like fun. Either Leno or Jimmy Kimmel.
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Family Fued did it here in Melbourne earlier this year!! The Trekkies vs Star Wars!! And Star Wars won! :D
  8. woppo Jedi Knight

star 2
    The same group did it for the new game show called 1 v 100 the show that replaced who wants to be a millionaire
  9. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Not before, cuz I won't get there until at least Saturday, maybe after.
  10. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    They did!!! And that night I wanted to strangle the Host (Eddie!!) as he kept calling the Red Guard 'Darth Vader!!!' What is that all about!?!?!?!:confused::eek:[face_hypnotized]
  11. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    I wouldn't unless it was suggested in the dress code, or a special show. The old"Let's Make a Deal!" would be one program. ANything else, nahh.

Surviver, Ehh nope. Maybe take the saber hilt along. Has a variety of uses, One particualr hilt has the EL wiring in the hilt. makes a good impromtu light source, hammer, club. <Shrug> I cna throw quite well. Didja know w thrown object of a hilt's weight can kill rats? :-0
  12. woppo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well the Guard made it worse by waving every time eddie called him Vader
  13. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    True enough...but then again he may not have been able to hear him under that helmet, and just knew he was being looked at.
  14. woppo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Or maybe eddie was pretending he does not know who was who, so he did not look like a geek
  15. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Rove doesn't have that problem! He'd have known who was who for sure! :p
  16. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    I say Leno. It'd be really fun, even though almost the entire nation would know of our true geekdom, but we don't care! And as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.