Would you go out with a black girl?

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    I wouldn't. I'm not a racist or anything, but I just can't see myself dating a black chick. I don't think I could date an asian chick either.

Am I a bad person for thinking this? :(
  2. StarWars_Revelation Force Ghost

star 5
    Would you date a black man?
  3. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I don't recall being very picky (or having much say in the matter to begin with), but if I weren't married, it wouldn't matter. I took a Korean girl to a dance once...I like her a whole lot more than she like me...ah, unrequited love...probably wrote a crappy poem about it.

My sister is dating a black guy, if I had to bet, she'll probably end up marrying him. It doesn't really matter or bother me...he's cool and he makes my sister happy, that's all that matters. Some of my other family members will just have to get over it (my parents & brother are cool with it as well...talking about grandparents and the like).
  4. Qui Gon Jim23 Force Ghost

star 5
    What's funny is that even though I live in thte South, I'd probably have a harder time justifying dating an Asian girl than a black girl. That's mainly because of my grandparents. They still haven't gotten over the fact that we fought the Japanese in WWII (we had some family members pretty traumatized fighting in the Pcific).

Aside from that, I couldn't care less about her race if she was hot.

Unless she had an afro.

Asian chicks with afros are a bad thing.
  5. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, Rev, I'd totally date a black guy. you ruined the fun :(
  6. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I could care less.
    But on some level whether I understand it or not I would probably want to date someone more like me.
    I'm not prejudice against other races, I just don't know if I would date someone dramatically different from me in race.

For some reason I can see myself more with an asian woman then a black woman. I don't know why.

-Seldon
  7. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Aside from that, I couldn't care less about her race if she was hot.

Ah, so you do discriminate against those of all races who aren't hot. ;)

Anyway, to answer both questions.

No I wouldn't date a black or asian *chick*. I'm fairly sure I'm straight, and the women that I find most attractive are mostly caucasian anyway (and blonde, oddly enough).

As for the general race question, I think relationships between races are totally fine and I don't discriminate based on that. It just so happens that so far I've never had a crush on anyone other than caucasian that I can remember. Which may be just because those are mostly what I've known. But in concept I'd date anyone that I found myself interested in, and I don't think race would be any issue.
  8. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    "Aside from that, I couldn't care less about her race if she was hot."

Ditto.
  9. BaronFel88 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Who doesn't enjoy Jungle Fever?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.