main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you guys be in favor of colonies on the moon and or Mars?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by RevantheJediMaster, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Would you guys?

Not only is this redundant as we have a discussion; but you didn't bother read the "WELCOME NEW USERS (YEP START HERE)" thread stickied at the top.

E_S

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I think this would be better suited for this thread. :)

3. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    Would you guys be in favor of colonies on the moon and or Mars?

Only if they had air.

4. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well yes of course and I'm pretty sure NASA is working on setting up colonies on the moon and Mars.

5. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    That's an eventual goal, but not even on the list of things to do right now it's so far ahead. Perhaps you should do some reading before starting threads when you're only "pretty sure".

6. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well this has been discussed by NASA and others I don't think it's not that far ahead but I think it will happen in my life time since I'm young but I'm just wondering would you be in favor of it?

7. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    There is already a Senate thread, still on the first page, along these lines. And you've got basically the same thread going on in the JCC so I don't really see this going anywhere.

You seem enthusiastic, go to Wikipedia and look up things like space exploration and space colonization, and read through all the wiki links and well as external ones. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, and agenda wars can ensue, but having read through space related topics they look pretty accurate to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.