main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Would you guy's have any interest?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Hello again! A couple weeks ago our fanforce drove up to Cleveland for a party/get togather and Epi.II viewing.
    After the movie we talked about how much fun we had. And all agreed to get togather again.
    Would any of you like to join us? I mean we could all meet in Columbus so it would be even as far as drive time. Also it's in the middle so......
    But if you want to come just sign up here. Then maybe we can all deside what things we want to do.
    I think we will shoot for either late August or early Septemebr. To give everyone time to deside.
    Well hope to see alot of you guy's sign up.

Later on guy's!

2. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Guess not.

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Don't "guess not" yet!

Give us a chance to figure out where our group is headed before counting us out.

Were you guys considering something like a group activity where we all stay together, or is it going to be a meet up and then do whatever to have fun type of event?

If it wouldn't leave such huge welts on folks and involve so much pain for the fairer sex, paintball would be a kick-butt idea, but I don't know too many women that would want to risk paintball fire.

It was fun the few times I'd played paintball, but I did get a few really good welts myself. Call 'em "war wounds". 8-}

4. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    i'm female, and i'd love to do paintballing. I'm having surgery in late august though, so you're going to have to count me out.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Paintball? Have to keep that in mind...played once, had a good time (except for a minor incident) but that's a good idea.

If Columbus wants to have another cookout, like we did at "Celebration II.5" we griled out, and had a epic lightsaber battle between the two Fanforces. There was alot of just siting around talking about SW-related stuff; and just overall fun. Then, we went and saw AOTC at a nearby theater.

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    i'd be down for whatever as long as it's somewhat SW related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.