Would You Like a Separate RP'ing Forum Right Here at TheForce.Net?

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Ben_Skywalker, Sep 10, 2001.

?

Would You Like a Separate RP'ing Forum Right Here at TheForce.Net?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yes 33 vote(s) 84.6%
No 6 vote(s) 15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    TF.N will NOT give us 7 forums for RP unless they're all crazy and somehow really generous so we'd either have to keep it at one era OR switch eras like every couple months...

and yeah, MoronDude is right, we gotta keep on trying to get the RP forum. so people should start posting there to keep the thread up which might lead to the administration noticing it.. :) again, here's the link. :)
  2. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    hey guys. we're really close on getting an RP board on the JC.

everyones voice of support is crucial so for those of you in here that haven't shown support, please go there now. heres the link
  3. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    yep, definatley. when you say that, you mean a board where you can go to play the SWRPG on the net, with people like us, here.
  4. Darth_Diehard Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    couple more days guys. as soon as they pick a moderator for the forum, they'll announce the opening of that forum :D
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hail to Ben, King of the RP'ers!!! I'm so happy right now I'm soiling myself!!! To quote the gayest kid in Star Wars "This is so wizard!" and the second gayest "Yippie!" lol, just kidding. But this is gonna be cool.
  7. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn The Another Saga & CT Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Gay jokes = not cool.

Ben where did you get the info that thery're "this" close to choosing a mod for it, and making a forum?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.