main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Would you like to challenge the 501st in paintball?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 24, 2005.

?

Would you like to challenge the 501st in paintball?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes I would love to BLAST a trooper.

50.0%
  2. NO I couldn't even hit a jawa if it stood right in front of me.

50.0%
  3. I would love to watch.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Would we want to inlist outside help from our sister group in the Orlando System.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    I'm thinking we could do this at Gator Paintball in Hudson or Jungle Games in Lutz. Both fields are great playing fields and would lets us do this with just our groups only. If we dont get enough people from our group, we can recruit the Orlando System group to come on out.

I can look into this and look a rental discount for those who don't gear to play. Another idea would be to do this as a fund rasier for hurricane relief or some other fund.

-Ross

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    muahahahahaha :p

3. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    heh bring it.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    well we need this guys I'll watch!!!I'll be the medic with ice packs and TLC!!!!

5. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    where my paintballers for this. I so want to do this. Even if we have to bring outsiders or the Orlando system to help us out. I know people and Im sure Kris and Jace do also. Can we get a team of 10 or more together?

6. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    [face_devil] count me in

7. cokeman305

cokeman305 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2005
    paintball is great but not all of us have the right gear. There is a new lazer tag place here in central pinellas I have connections with and could probably get a special rate to rent the facility out....let me know if this would work???

8. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    This is will be a paintball outing sorry, I do have extra gear and an xtra marker to loan someone. I did tell Scott over at the 501st we are thinking of doing this if we get enough of us to make a team up. 10 or 12 people will do per team.

9. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    "Cokeman" I would say we would "drink you" in paintball, but since that sounds way too gay, I'll put it like this.

Cokeman, we would "pour you out" in paintball.

Im a pepsi fan anyway. That is of course assuming that you're referring to the beverage. If the other kind of coke, then:

Cokeman, we would just snort you in paintball. You better stick with the safe sport of lasertag.

onward :)

Edit #2

(im just messing around cokeman. Cherry coke aint bad)

10. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    this outing might happen soon after the holidays are over or sooner. SOONER I HOPE.

11. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Sorry, but no one in the 501st has the guts to participate.

Scott
    Florida Garrison CO
    501st Legion Merchandise Officer

12. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    LOL @ Skaught

very tactful on your part sir. Obviously wanting to avoid any part of this immature conflict, I respect you for it.

onward
    LOL

13. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Was it even posted on the 501st boards, I doubt it was. The challenge was never even put forth, and already they back out. Some group.

14. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Of course it wasn't posted. But don't blame the group - it was my decision. When the organizer of the event makes disparaging comments about us, continues to put the blame for the Warwick Davis costume issue on our heads, and talks about "kicking our @sses if we have the guts to show up", then I lose any interest in involving myself in a juvenile exercise. I believe most of the people in the TB Fan Force would agree with me.

Scott

15. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    LOL, why not let your group choose if they want to take part Scott? Looks like you wont even let them do so by not posting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.