main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you like to see SW Infinities figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JediOverlord, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    You know,figures based off Dark Horse's Infinities comics. The only ones I can think up so far would be the the white-armored "redeemed" Darth Vader from the end of ROTJ Infinities,Boba Fett in Carbonite (from ESB Infinities),and a Jedi Leia.

Even though I don't collect the figures anymore,these would be interesting to see,and besides,these would be no different than figures based on the EU and original movie concepts.

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I think Leia in Imperial Officer uniform would be a good figure too.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I can think of a deluxe figure set I'd want to see. Dave Land, Boba Fett, and the Cloud City Carbon Freeze chamber. (See the beginning of Tales #18 for the story - it's Fett's revenge for being turned into the desk).

4. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Didn't they kill off Luke in that series? :mad: No thanks.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yes, I believe Luke was killed in the ANH Infinities. (It's been awhile since I read them).

6. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    sorry Fett, luke died in ESB infinites.

i'd like to see a leia jedi figure but i think an infinites line wouldn't be a good idea. soon we'd have all kinds of weird variations like Surfer Chewie or anything else Hasbro couldn come up with to make more $$

remember the "crowd control stormtrooper" or the boba fett & han with the big backpacks?

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I stand corrected then...like I said I have the comics but haven't read them in awhile..

But in line with the possible figures mentioned above, I will just mention the Fett Chopper motorcycle.. just what branch of Infinities gave birth to that?

8. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    This is one question I'm just dying to see answered in those Hasbro Q&As,but I don't feel like signing up to Rebelscum's message boards just to have this one question answered,if at all.

One figure that'd be interesting to see is the Darth Maul from that SW Visionaries story. In fact,if Hasbro did Infinties figures I'd bet they'd be done as comic-pack figures,since that's where their origins lie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.