main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Would you Really want to live in that Galaxy Far Far Away ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by PadawanGussin, May 5, 2018.

1. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I've always loved rural country areas. I think Alderaan or Dantooine would suit me as long as I die prior to the events of the Original Trilogy.

I would also be okay with Onderon after Queen Talia takes back over in Kotor 2.

Ava G. likes this.
  2. Merlyn Emerald

Merlyn Emerald Jedi Master star 3

Jan 3, 2019
    Invite me now to fly forever to the GFFA and I will fly off and fly with joy. Here's boring, there's nothing here. And in the GFFA boring is certainly not the case. Plus, if I have knowledge about my chosen era, then I will be able to get there smartly, and close to my favorite character. Are you still asking me if I'm going? Where's my star destroyer? :D

The times of the Original Trilogy. There are more favorite characters. Especially one... ;)

With my knowledge of a long-term fan, I will live there happily in the elite area of Coruscant, relax on Alderaan and/or Naboo, and do not deny myself anything. :cool:

And if I die, I'll be happy anyway... because my dream came true in my life - I lived in GFFA and talked to my favorite character... That would be priceless... @};-

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [​IMG]

Master_Lok likes this.
  4. skyabovethesky

skyabovethesky Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2019
    cloud city is where i'd live without question
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Jo Lucas

Jo Lucas Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2015
    I'd like to live in Cloud City. Seems like a peaceful place.

skyabovethesky likes this.
  6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Not sure about era. I mean, would I be able to change the timeline? Tell everyone they had best treat Anakin right? Or let things play out and go adventure elsewhere?

Coruscant, at least to start. I bet such an advanced society has a hell of an education system to bring me up to speed. I wonder if my genetic information would be of interest enough to get me some good credits from researchers.

7. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    with my luck I'd move to Cloud City right before the Empire arrived.

8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    On the positive side, I hear that's when you get the best buys on used ice cream machines.