main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would You Still Have Watched Star Wars If Luke DID Sleep With Leia?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Secret_Mario

Super_Secret_Mario Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Not to be rude or anything but that has nothing to do with the question the original poster was asking.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Well, I'm a Han/Leia fan! :p Plus, I hate Luke anyway. It would have been gross, obviously, but I'd probably still be a fan. But I don't think that a lot of parents would let their kids watch it then anyway.

-sj loves kevin spacey

3. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I would still be a fan of Star Wars but I find it more gross! I live in Seattle, WA

4. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    This definitely need to go up.

5. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    I wouldn't be crazy about that, but I'd still watch Star Wars.

6. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    My friend's dad is a lawyer, and he had a case where this guy thought his wife was his sister, (after having 2 kids with mental health problems, the guy was adopted) so he went to court to try to get the adoption documents, and they found out that they were in fact brother and sister.

They had been married, and had 2 kids. That would suck really bad.

7. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    Why should we think such thoughts that didn't happen?

8. DarthVegas

DarthVegas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    This thread is vomitous.
    I just thought I'd share that with you.

... and then... up it went...

9. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    well MORGANA was King Arthur's sister
    and ORGANA is Luke's sister.

I always thought that the name Organa came from Morgana. So...

Actually the name Leia Organa has a sexual innuendo contained in it, was this deliberate?

g

10. robot717

robot717 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2001
    It would be great Empire propaganda.They could post signs all over the galaxy that read "Rebel Scum kiss their sisters"

11. jedi_master_ousley

Jun 14, 2002
    DLowe: Yes it did.

12. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    There is the columnist named Dan Savage, and he gets really wierd questions, for ex.:
    Dear Dan:

I am a 19-year-old guy with a problem. When I was 15, I was a lonely virgin who had never even kissed a girl. My sister, who is a year younger than me, had never had a boyfriend. One day we started talking about this and we decided to practice kissing on each other. To make a long story short, it wasn?t long before practicing kissing became practicing heavy petting and then oral sex and then real sex. Since I?ve been at college, I have managed to hook up with a couple girls. But

I?ve gotten into such a habit with my sister that none of them can please me the way she does. When I come home for holidays we have sex at least a couple of times.

This is not a letter about incest. It was experimentation, not a fetish for incest, that brought this about. And we will break it off whenever one of us finds something better. But after being with someone who knows you sexually to the extent that we know each other, how can you just shake that off and start all over again with someone else?

- Sister Is Sexier

------------------------------------------

anyway, I proably just fast forward through parts. For ex., at the end of ANH, if Leia and Luke got married, I probably not worry too much, but if in RotJ, Luke finds out the truth, and tells Leia...and then ask if this means they can't do it anymore, and Leia say's "Um, I think we can still" I would just tape over those parts.

Also in the Ring Quandolgy (sp?) by Wagner (which includes the flight of the Valkaries), Oden had twins, and they were seperated at birth. Latter on they met and fall in love, but she is already married, and Oden's wife is jelous of the kids, and when they committed adultry (ok, and the wife was not sick that they were twins?) Oden's wife told Oden that they must die. So Oden sends his daughters, the Valkeries, to make sure Oden's son loses the fight with his sister's husband, but one of the Valkeries disobeys him....Well anyway, the twin sister gives birth and dies, to Siegfried, Siegfried saves his aunt (the Valkerie who disobeyed Oden) and they fall in love with each other...blah blah blah

and I can't see how Han could be Luke's twin brother, since Han is older, and Anakin can't be that out of the loop.

13. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    If you consider the OT without the PT, it would have been possible because Anakin was originally supposed to be older.

14. rwsux

rwsux Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    I also was very peeved that Leia picked Han over Luke. That's one reason that I didn't enjoy TESB as much as ANH.
    But if Luke had laid Leia there sure wouldn't have been any Star Wars movies made anymore. Old Ronnie would have bombed ILM and the ranch at the same time when he struck at Kadafi and Libya. Remember to just say no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.