main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson would you watch a Star Wars TV series?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by vadersdad, Feb 11, 2004.

?

would you watch a Star Wars TV series?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2004.
  1. Oh Yea baby! Try and stop me

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. heck no

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Only if it wasnt on at the same time as Friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Nope Im a Trek Dweebie:)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vadersdad

vadersdad Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
  2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    It would all depend on what it was about, who it involved, time line,quality.
    I am a huge SW devotee but if it would bite i would gnore it like it was any other bad show.

3. vadersdad

Aug 4, 2003
    The poll takes for granted that it would be a GOOD show, as far as time line..... well Vaders dead, Fetts dead Obi wans dead...ah so if you wanted it to be the ANH/ESB time line then all the bad guys would still be around to make it a worth watching.. I would guess that they would have NO problem finding Stormtroopers for each episode. If We can suffer through Jart Jar then it would have to be REAL bad not to be watched.

4. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I'd watch atleast once fer sure. It'd have to be super bad to make me not want to see it again. We're talking horrible, give you a headache kinda stuff.

-D-

5. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I'm there! :D

6. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    As for myself, I'd like to see some serious quality control applied to the acting department. I'd also like to see a vast improvement in the cinematography and screenplay work. Its time to put to use the advances that have taken place over the past several years in FX and CG. As far as I can tell, like any franchise, Star Wars is only as good as what's been invested into it. Garbage in, garbage out. It would be exciting for me to watch a TV series of Star Wars that's well written, well directed, and with quality acters. Any series with these three qualifications has the necessary prerequisites for a success story. Under those conditions would I be an avid fan of a SW tv series.

7. vadersdad

Aug 4, 2003
    who ever voted no...There are some great Star Trek forums.....................If you know what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.