main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wouldn't it be cool to have extended episodes?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JediVincent, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Obi_1

General_Obi_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    I think that when the DVDs are released you should have three options to play the movies.

1. The Original threatre release versions. 1977, 1980, 1983, 1999, 2002 and 2005.

2. George Lucus Directers Difinitive versions!?

3. Special Extended versions with all deleted, extended and extra scenes.

Pleaseing every body all of the time. Imagine the possiblities.

2. YodaOz

YodaOz Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2005
    The deleted scences, except for the talk between Mace and Obi-wan, should be reinserted into the movie proper. The scences with Padme develop her character. Events make more sense for first time viewers with the added scenes of Dooku and the dart analysis. As long as the deleted scene is not redundant like the Mace, Obi-wan scene, it should be put in.

3. dee_dee24m

dee_dee24m Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2003
    Yes yes and thrice yes!!!

I really hope they consider this for future DVD releases (and we all know there will be some).

I've said it before, i'll say it again, the PT is *my* Star Wars...and i crave more, more, MORE!!!

4. Darth_Juggalo

Darth_Juggalo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    I would love to see some extended editions. It would be awesome for the option of og vs. extended but not needed. I would pay to buy extended editions. I would be pissed though if lucas then shunned the originals and held those as the "real" difinitvie versions.

5. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    No. The scenes were deleted for very good reasons and I wouldn't want a boring, dragged-down version of my favorite films.

That's my view
    /LM

6. Jedi_Matt89

Jedi_Matt89 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    I think they should be included, but as an option in the menu. It would be intresting to see how it all comes together with the "extra" scenes included. I hope this feature is included in any future DVD releases planned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.