main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY WOW and hello from an "old" friend

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-GonJohn, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    Loox like you guys r doing great with new people on the boards and all the posts i see.

just thought I'd say hello to everyone.

I'm not having the best of luck out here .. word to the wise .. do NOT move before you have a job secured :)

I am only just now getting calls for interviews and such and it's been 2 months. I know the economy is sort of on a downturn, but I thought it would be easier than this to get a job :)

good thing the big X left me with a ton of cash .. well I am sure something will turn up soon and things will be better.

In other news. I have met a few kool people here, some hair designers, models, fashion designers and such. I am hoping to get into some kool shows and do some kool things like I did back east there. It's an odd bunch though .. I am finding a lot of models who also are welders .. isn't that an odd combination!?!? They say it's cause welders can make $50 and hour here part time.

well i'll check in again in a few more weeks and give you another update. I've got an interview tomorrow and another on wednesday to get redy for .. wish me luck :p

J

2. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    good luck John!!!!! hope you're doing well ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.