1. Happy Halloween!

Hi wow...cleaned the place up, huh? :)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by zodiac brave, Dec 11, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. zodiac brave Jedi Padawan

hi, guys! i'm new/old here, as i havent visited this site or these forums in about (or maybe a lil over) a decade. good to be back! i've kept up with things over the years, but my star wars fandom hasn't been what it was back in high school since, well...high school.

im a life-long fan and love the EU as well. I love the x-wing novels and i, jedi. corran horn's my fave character! im sooo ready to relive the awesomeness that is waiting for and wondering about a new trilogy!

again, glad to be back! :D
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Welcome back. You probably know the way around. Glad to have you return, but you probably don't need too much help. But, if you do... this is the place to ask. See you around the boreds.
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome back! :)

Under which username did you used to post? Why haven't you taken that one again? :)

Lots of things have changed here, but some have stood the same, so you might find some familiar corners (and faces). Hope you enjoy the cleaned up boards. :D
  4. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
  5. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Welcome back! A lot of things have changed, so don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!
Moderators: Skiara