main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wow...crickets have taken over

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by ObiWannaChewwU, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWannaChewwU

ObiWannaChewwU Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Ok here's the deal...it is SAD that a city the size of fayetteville cannot get it's garrison put together. I hear alot of talk in these boards, but it's just that...talk!!!!! What would it hurt if 3 or 4 of us got together? Just to start things off? Sitting around and wishing we were as big as some of these other groups isn't getting a thing accomplished. Honestly I'm tired of not having a group of people to sit around and talk Star Wars with. I'm not bashing anyone here...and I realize that most of you have lives (with the exception of the JediSilentBob. Yes, I know who you are :) I'll give ya a hint "the bigfunguy in the fayetteville chat room" Anyway, I'm sure most have good intentions...but if no one wants to put this together, than by god I WILL. Lets do this, old leaders step up!!!

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    I want to.

but its hard.

I live 45 min from fayetteville, and work almost everyday..

i'm trying to get some plans drawn up

3. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    HOLY BONG BLUNTMAN!

What's up.....dude, everytime I come up there to the club you are never working. It's that annoying guy.

He always talks during the songs, I'm like STFU! I wanna so get up and smack him one night and be like:

"I'M RICK JAMES BIATCH!"

4. ObiWannaChewwU

ObiWannaChewwU Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    LOL no comment on the work situation, but I appreciate the compliment:) It seems the fayetteville situation isn't coming together.....I'm heading to Raleigh for their meeting.

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Good morning all.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)
    Greenville, NC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.