Oregon WOW!!! Episode III trailer RULES!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bowen, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know what to say. That is the greatest thing ever. This movie is going to be so unbelievable... holy cow.

I cannot wait! May 12 (for me) can't come soon enough.
  2. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Why do you get to see it on the 12th? If that's the case I'm surprised that you didn't invite ME, your bestest friend ever in the world.

Anyway, yeah, the trailer rocked. I watched it twice and taped it twice because the first time I taped it it automatically changed channels for about 5 secs. I was so excited, and I just couldn't hide it, I was losing control and I thinnk I liked it.

Also did you happen to watch all of the OC in order to make sure that you didn't miss it, or were you like me, who figured out that it would come after the show because it was like that 3 years ago when they6 showed it before the X-Files. Just curious, I was at the ROTS board and it seemed like most people watched all of it because they didn't know when it was going to get shown.
  3. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Because HE gets to go to the charity showing in Washington on the 12th for $1,000 PER TICKET!!! :p
  4. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    haha, I didn't watch The OC at all, I just got a version off the net around 8 p.m. here, after the East Coast showing of The OC. I won't watch that show, it's horrible soap opera crap.
  5. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Bowen do you think that you could get me a picture of you with your class schedule and a list of all of your fears? Well, have fun watching it a week early, I'm actually suprised that Lucas would approve of that, he is normally a real nazi when it comes to people previewing his movies before they are out. Then again it is for charity so 1000 a ticket is a going towards something besides Lucas's pocket. Anyway you have to be sure to post your review after you see it. Don't spoil it though, I remember how mad I got when someone told me that the titanic sunk.
  6. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Haha, well the charity premieres were Lucas's idea back with TPM, so it's kind of a prequel tradition. Oddly enough TPM was the first film in film history to premiere first for charity -- just one little fact from my upcoming book! ;)

I wasn't sure I knew what you mean, my class schedule and my fears? I'm sorry I'm tired, I'm probably just being stupid, I missed the reference?
  7. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    It was just something from Family guy. The son, Chris witnesses a robbery, and when he is at the police station looking at the line up, his dad walks into the line up room and asks the thief if he has seen his son. He shows him a school picture that he as of Chris and tells him he can have it because Chris ruined the picture by writing down his class schedule and his list of fears on the back. It was funny but you should actually see it.

As for the charity, it's cool that Lucas is doing that. I'm mad though because my brother works for the movie theater and I was going to see if he could talk the manager into letting me watch ROTS when they preview it because normally they don't have a limit to how many employees can watch it. However, with Star Wars, the beard himself has made a decree that only 1 person can preview the movie and they have to do it while being gaurded by the biggest guys you have ever seen. So there is probably 3-4 people at our Santiam 11 theater that get to see it and then maybe 2-3 at the movieland theater that get to preview it. I was upset but I'm over it now.........not really but what can I do?

Also congrats on the book, I'll have to get a copy so you can sign it and I can sell it on eBay for twice as much.
  8. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    haha, yeah Family Guy is great, I didn't see that episode yet apparently.

Nice idea on the book, but you flatter me -- let's face it, my signature is worth NOTHING! Haha. One day, it might be very valuable, or it might be considered defacement and actually bring down the value of anything signed. ;)

As my book comes closer to completion as far as publication goes, I'll let you know. I'm sending the fan sites, especially TFN, free review copies and trying to set up interviews if at all possible. I interview Joshua Griffin from TFN for the book, and he has since retired his duties, but TFN is a big part of my book so I'm excited about having them review it. Also I'll be launching the Website for my book by early to mid-April.
  9. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw Robots yesterday with the ROTS trailer atached to it. Robots was good, I would give it a 3/4 stars. As for the trailer, it was great watching it on the big screen, but I was suprised noone reacted to it at all, I remember hearing how well recieved and how excited everyone was when the first one came out with the Incredibles, so I was expecting at least that. However they was a bigger reaction to Scrat's Adventure, you know that stupid little squirrel from Ice Age, they had another short of him trying to get his nut back. I was remeinded why I normally wait until night to watch those type of films at the theater.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.