main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

wow, have you guys seen rubies ep3 line? (Possible spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by oldken, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldken

oldken Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    check these out!

http://euro.rebelscum.com/euroscum/uktoyfair2005/uktoyfair2005_rubies_cat20.jpg

http://euro.rebelscum.com/euroscum/uktoyfair2005/uktoyfair2005_rubies_cat6.jpg

there is lots more, but the anakin, and vader gloves, and the chewie super deluxe mask... wow.

LAJ_FETT edit: oldken - I am changing your thread title to add a spoiler warning since this is RoTS material. We have an RoTS thread for figures but these don't quite fit in that category.

2. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    wow indeed.

3. DaDarth

DaDarth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Cool, i really like the vader helmet. it looks like a great representation. I guess I will add it to the list...

4. oldken

oldken Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    oops i actually just realised that!

i came back to edit it or ask that it be edited, sorry!

im sure that even the most spoiled realize that anakin has a glove on for most of the movie, and that chewie is in it.

i know the movie from beggining to end, as well as i know any prequel... sad but true.

i forget that most here dont,

i tried that for ep 1 and 2, and my jerk arse freinds blew it both times, so this time im ruining it for them every chance i get.

seriously picture it being the night of the midnight showing of ep1, youve stood in line for hours to get tix for all your sorry friends, your waiting to go see it, tix in hand, and your buddy walks in right before you leave, and says the following...

"maul kills Qui gon, then obi kills maul!"

i almost KILLED him.

hey DaDarth, wait for the master replicas vader helmet, now thats gonna be the shizzle. ;)

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    No problem - I caught the title before anyone else posted in the thread. Actually there is only one of those I would really consider a spoiler (and a minor one at that) but the warning still needs to be there.. :)

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.