main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Wow! I take a brief break from the forum and....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Eoc-Lleb, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Eoc-Lleb

Jedi_Eoc-Lleb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    ...all of a sudden the Memphis section has people posting in it! Ive been checking it for months and it has had little to no activity. I havnt been on TFN forum in a couple of weeks, come back in, and WHAM-O..Memphis section packin' em in! And I just now noticed the cookout in Millington on Sept 8th...oh well, maybe it'll happen again. Time to get back on the board and start posting again.....May the force with you.....Jedi Eoc Lleb (Brian), Germantown.

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Brian: Yeah, we're planning a SW Halloween Costume party next. It will probably be sometime in late October, closer to Halloween. And you missed a great first meeting!!!! We'll be looking forward to seeing you at the next one!!!

-Tim

3. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Yo!! Welcome back!! We're working on getting Memphis official, so hop right in!!! :D

4. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    So Eoc you going to have a costume ready for this?

5. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Welcome back Jedi-Eoc! Come and bring friends!!! I have a party for the 26th, but I'll fit this in for sure!!! I'll already have the costume!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.