main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wow...it's 6:47 am...Week 2, Daily Task 1

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by COSLeiaOrganaSolo, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2002
    Ok. It's 6:47 am and I have like five minutes before I need to leave my house. *Deep Breath*

So...My earliest Childhood memory...That would actually probably be me crawling around on the floor. After that, I remember going to see The Little Mermaid in theaters when I was like two. Of course I loved the movie and afterward, my mom took me everywhere to find a Little Mermaid barbie doll. We went to Toys R Us where they had some on display, but they weren't supposed to sell them yet. If they weren't supposed to sell them, why did they have them on display?! So, my mum tried to buy one for me, but they wouldn't sell it to us so some yelling had to go on. Let's just say in the end they sold it to us.

:p

And that's that.

2. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hahaha. Don't you hate it when they have things they aren't supposed to have out yet? It just makes you want it soooo bad!

And my sister loves The Little Mermaid. :) I remember seeing that in the theater too...but I was 6 1/2 or so. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.