main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Wow these boards have grown silent...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthFloyd, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Wow, in the pre-episode 3 days, we really posted the heck out of these boards...seems like there's been a drastic slow down since then though. Well, it's lucky I'm here! I was thinking it's time to talk about the picnic and what we would like to do then. I have risk and Trivial Pursuit for games, and we have the Lightsaber rally to take up some of our time. Is there anything else anyone wants to do? Post and we can see what we can do about your requests!

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I find my lack of posting disturbing......

3. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Well, I'm sure we'll have plenty of things to talk about after the picnic. Such as "why did I eat so much!". Or my favorite, "The welt onmy arm from that lightsaber hit still hasn't gone down".

4. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    I always like the topic, "why was the lightsaber battle the most intense exercise I have had all summer?"

5. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    well sorry, but the drag in the posting wasn't my fault. I was at camp for about a week and a half. i bet no one even missed me. :(

6. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm so bummed out that I can't goto the picnic.... I would love to join in the "My arm hurts from the welt that I got during the most excercise I've had all summer, aside from helping Chris move, and it hurts when I pee" discussion.

Wait, disregard that pee thing.....

7. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    WTF, mate...

Sorry, carrie...actually we did miss you, but you weren't around to remind us that we did...or something like that...

8. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    Um, wait...who's Carri? ;)

9. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    ok, for that comment, i don't love you anymore bill :p

in other news, while watching the today show this morning, they were mentioning things to do around cleveland. very cool segment, and things i haven't done before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.