Wow, this place is pretty dead

Discussion in 'Vancouver, BC' started by jade_angel, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jade_angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah Tipoca City. I'm very amused that I'm still an executive officer. What's everyone up to? :p
  2. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey you!!!

Yeah this part of our forums has been dead for a while.. oh well...

Ive been busy with work and all that.

But I will be going to Celebration IV in May in LA!!!! Anybody else from Tipoca going?!?! If you are, we should hook up there.. send me a PM so we can talk about details and all that.

CHeers

ANtOnIo =D
  3. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    so how active are you guys anyway? i'm originally from Surrey and thinking of moving home and was wondering what kind of activities you do on a regular basis. i'm active in the 501st, Rebel Legion and am currently the XO for the Springfield, MO FF .
  4. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, we used to be active, but that was back when there was a lot of flurry around. Not to mention more than three people...and someone capable of being at the head of the ship...
  5. haruwindsong Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've noticed the boards have gone almost completely inactive over the past six months. If you're in the Vancouver area we're still looking for people to "troop" the PNE on Sunday, 26 Aug 07. So far we only have eight confirmed members of the Rebel Legion and 501st, and two possible. Contact me ASAP. I need to send the PNE organizers numbers. They're designating 26 Aug 07 as "Star Wars Day", so if you, like me, couldn't be in the Rose Parade 1 Jan 07, then this event is definitely for you.

There will be two (2) parades on the grounds that day: 1300 hours and 2100 hours. Those of us coming over from the Island can only appear at the earlier parade so we really need representatives for the evening event. We've been granted permission to hand out flyers following the parade (we're generating those now with the approval of the 501st and RL). In addition we will be arriving early to wander around the grounds before the parade to entertain the "kiddies". Come on out, guys!!! Isn't this what you joined for?
  6. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Ive been busy with work and I had an accident with my armor when I moved apartments. I might get the whole month of august off though.. so this will give me time to fix my armor and possibly troop with you guys. Send me a PM if you need to contact me.

Cheers

Antonio
    TK483
  7. anakin_luver Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    holy crap...it's been four months since someone's replied to this...
  8. clee94 Jedi Knight

star 2
    wow... this place still exists? :eek:
  9. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Funny, I was about to ask you that very same question. ;)

No, seriously. Yeah, it does.
  10. clee94 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, I've been busy with work and going to school and such
  11. cmw123bc Jedi Padawan

Wow are you guys really Dead or just in Hibernation
  12. clee94 Jedi Knight

star 2
    probably a bit of both ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.