main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq WoW (worldofwarcraft) or worse then crack,herione and nicotine combined

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gelzcapz, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gelzcapz

Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    do not play this game.... it will consume your life, every fiber of your being and your soul!!!!... it will own you and you will never break free.... help me please!!!!

hey lor call me sometime, need to finish up my helmet before the thing in sept.

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Holy Crap...it is Hans! Come around more Hans!

3. Gelzcapz

Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    i will if wow will let me, shes an evil vile bitch and won't let me see much light lol...

i'll will try to be at the meetin this weekend

4. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    hey mister! you haven't created a character yet! O is going to start one when you guys stop by and I created another character to play as well - Zeladoni, night elf priest... come on! come on!

oh, and I bought the game this weekend and am legal now so I can receive emails and all that fun stuff

5. Gelzcapz

Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    WHY WONT IT STOP GOD WHY!!!!! ok i'll be on tonight and won't even touch my mage, i'll make my dwarf tonight and we'll run :} is omar and everyone else on the same server? shadowsong or whatever

6. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    yeah, shadowsong - we are the mighty Jin Tao and I am their sheep killer.

no, tonight you will be killing criminals with me, christov, c and lor - then we will get on the crack. But we can spend our down time at the RPG discussing it.

I love the mighty mighty crack. I hate you for giving me my free taste - but now I am trying to tempt others with the sweet sweet joy of it - I cancelled my COH account.

7. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    I used to play Everquest (or was addicted to it based on your point of view), I feel your pain.

8. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    warcrack is pretty bad - as I heard evercrack was as well... but man is it fun! I was swimming last night and jumping off of cliffs just to see what would happen...

9. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    EverQuest was sooo much fun =P~. A friend of mine has been trying to get me to try World of Warcraft but I'm avoiding it like the plague.

10. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    i have been playing for less then a week now and its already taken over my frigging life. Had a friend stop by yesturday, told them to play xbox that I was busy killing cows.

11. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Xbox Live is the same way. Calling in sick due to Xbox flu is bad.

12. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I lost my hubby to Dark Ages of Camelot...if you ever see him in there, let him know that I just sold his comic collection! ;)

13. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I agree with all of this. Stay away from WOW. It's all you think about during the day while you're at work. Your character becomes like an extension of you. Luckily I've been clean and sober from WOW for about a month now.

14. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    should of said something earlier! I am now officially on the game (went and bought it last weekend in the middle of the storm) and can't stop playing it. TV doesn't even exist anymore for me.

But, I have joined CADs' Bloody Carrots Guild as a she-cow with force lighting. And I have my other cahracters I am leveling up as well as fast as I can.

15. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.