Wraith Squadron Fan Club

Discussion in 'Literature' started by hobbie6195, Nov 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matara_Healbo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since Allston will be bringing them back I'm sure we will be getting the pilots POV of everything. I wonder how the Wraiths will react to the Vong.
  2. LianaMara Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it will be so cool to read about the Wraiths in the NJO books that Allston are doing. Someone at my public library has permanently lost Iron Fist, and I currently don't have enough money to buy it. I just finished Wraith Squadron again, so even though I've read them many times before I'm upset because I can't find out what happens next. (of course, I already know about the Hawkbats, but still I'm upset) What is it w/ libraries always loosing the best books?
  3. Tallie Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awww that sucks. I'de like to see how the Wraiths react too. Do you think Face could fool a Vong? How about Piggy, what would the Vong think of him? I hope Jansen is still part of it......he's awesome!
  4. ash_shack_II Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wraith Squad rulez! (pronounced roo-lez)

up!
  5. Matara_Healbo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hate it when the libraries loose the books. I've been bumped back a few times because a few careless people have decided not to keep tabs on their books. I want to know why people have to crease the spins of the books as well. Every book I own, well except the ones my dad gave me, all look like they did when I first bought them and I've read them at least 2 times each. Even my hardbacks are still as good as the day they were bought.
  6. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I don't know if people mentioned it yet, but euursk "grinder" according to Alston himself based his bothin off of the "flat faced" bothin race in the guide to characters, so all descriptions in the book reflect that.
  7. Corran Jedi Master

star 4
    Wraith rules

I remember when i bought the first Wraith book and opend it a little sceptical because it wasnt about Rouge Squadron anymore but man did i love it
    The X-wing series (rough and wraith) are just awsom
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.