1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Wraith Starfighter Group Roleplaying Central

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jace_Halycron, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    ::at the moment the call was given to man your fighters, Lindy ran over to his x-wing and made a few last minnute checks::
    "You ok up there lucky?"
    ::He beeps a few times at Lindy::
    "OK then, lets get ready to head out."
  2. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    Nori Talers entered the hangar bay, pausing to smooth a stray lock of silver hair behind her ear. Behind her Jay, her R2 unit wheeled along, occassionally hooting at his owner. The black flightsuit she wore made her seem part of the shadows, but her smooth violet skin and silvery hair made her stand out.

She paused before an X-Wing, admiring the smooth lines. "Is this one taken?" she said loudly.

*I haven't RP-ed in a long time-well, sort of, at least not in 3rd person, so bear with me!*
  3. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Trebacca's A-wing shot out of the fighter carrier, and he roared while the rest of his squadron and of Wraith Group launched.
  4. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Jodo put on his helmet as his R2 unit followed him to his Y-Wing.
  5. Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    *Choth carefully checked over his fighter, a X-Wing, to make sure the mantance crew had done their job right. Then there was the call to move out. He raced up the latter.*

"So Croker, you done with the pre-flight yet or are you planning another prank instead."

*A series of beeps and whisles responded.*

"Cut it out we both know you can speak Basic."
  6. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    IC - Tyrise Dorjan

Tyrise ran his gloved hand along the fuselage of his X-wing fighter. She's been with him for countless battles.

His astromech, Wildcard, whistled as he approached. Wildcard was already in the socket, with pre-flight started.

"Everything OK?"

Wildcard whistled an affirmative. Tyrise handed his helmet to one of the ground crew and climbed the ladder, settling into his cockpit. Adjusting the straps, he took his helmet from the crewman and put it on.

He flicked switches and the engines hummed to life. Readouts started to illuminate, indicating his status. Weapons ready, shields good to go, engines normal. Punching the canopy button, he sealed his cockpit.

"Control, this is Grey Two. Four in the green, weapons hot."
  7. Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Choth

*After a quick look over instuments.*

"Grey 7 all green and ready to go." /As long as Crocker doesn't play around./
  8. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    cavalier, what fighter are you flying?
  9. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    Yomin; I'm flying an X-wing. I've edited the post. Thanks for catching that.
  10. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Veteran Flight
    Commander Jace Halycron, Veteran Lead (human male form Corellia) B-Wing MKII

Wraith Squadron
    Captain Luarns McQuar, Wraith Lead (human male from Coruscant) X-Wing
    Keytei Frélons, Wraith Two (human female from Coruscant) X-Wing
    Treb Acca (Trebacca), Wraith Three (Wookiee male from Kashyyyk) A-Wing
    Junro Holbian, Wraith Four (human male from Kalla) X-Wing
    Lieutenant Ori Kaluck, Wraith Five (Twi'lek male from Ryloth)
    Jodo Fett, Wraith Six (Mandalorian male from Mandalore) Y-Wing
    Nori Talers, Wraith Seven (Humanoid hybrid from Coruscant) X-Wing

Grey Squadron
    Captain Jake Corellias, Grey Lead (human male from Naboo)
    Tyrise Dorjan, Grey Two (human male from Ralltiir) X-Wing
    Cam "Shrieker" Dakon, Grey Four (human male from Corellia)
    Choth Kivian, Grey Seven (humanoid male from Coyn) X-Wing
    Bren Rhyen, Grey Eight (human female from Bonadan)

Silly Squadron
    Captain Veng Dorlenzo, Silly Lead (Holowat male from Klig)

Dinner Squadron
    Captain Lindy Scott, Dinner Lead (human male from Alderaan) X-Wing
  11. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    From the hanger, burst an X-wing containing Luarns. The X-wing entered space swiftly, Luarns running a small diagnosis check on the ship's condition as it entered the vast space.
  12. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jodo walked and stood next to Nori Talers, he glanced at the X-Wing.
    "Its not taken." he told her. He held his T-shaped Mandalorian Helmet between his arm-pit.

He headed to his Y-Wing which was next to Nori's. Jodo looked at the Y-Wing with the Gray and blue stripes running parallel down each side of the fuselage. He climbed into the cockpit as his R2 Unit was placed in the Navigator Driod sits in.
    "Dex hows check the systems to see if they are all working" he called to Dex, he whistled and Jodo nodded.

He strapped himself in and shut the cockpit closed, he placed his helmet on and flipped on a button,
    "This is Wraith Six, preparing to launch." He powered up the engines and took the controls into his hands, he flew the Y-wing out of the Hanger.
  13. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    At lead of the Starfighter Group, Commander Halycron lead the charge against the Brentaal ground defenses. His cockpit remained stationary while his fuselage gyrated around him, swiring to avoid incoming ground turbolaser fire.
    "Heads of, Wraith Group. We have missiles from below."

From underneath the starfighter unit, untold amounts of proton missiles were launched; heat-seekers.
  14. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    {translated from Shyriwook)

"Buzz, lasers weak, fast shooting. Redirect power to thrusters."

A tootle sounded almost before Trebacca had issued the order, and Trebacca fired, strafing the little torpedoes.

"Hey... look at what the little explosions of the proton torpedoes do..."

The proton torpedoes changed flight path to dive into the hot clouds of fire the exploding proton torpedoes created.

"Buzz, prepare a concussion missile launch, give me control of when to detonate it."

Immediately, a concussion missile launched, heading at the proton torpedoes. Trebacca depressed a trigger, causing the concussion missile to explore, creating a huge explosion, which, much warmer than the ships, caused proton torpedoes near by to explode in the flames, creating a bigger fire. After a few seconds, many of the proton torpedoes in front of Trebacca were missing, with more dying constantly.

"Buzz, give me full thrust. Deactivate all non-essential functions, and dial up the inertial compensator. I'm going to need it."

"Commander, permission to join the party down there a little late? I'll lead the torps away from you guys."

TAG: Jace
  15. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Junvo Holbian

Ok Viper, give me status on those Torps.

as Viper came up with those stats, Miccu stared impaciently as the torps streaked ever so close to him

Let's see if we can get rid of some of them before they split up. aquire targets one, two, and three. Now, launch one proton torpedo, the launch two together. if my calculations are correct, the heat seakers will follow the torps and destroy themselves when they catch up with the proton torp. Then begin evasive manuvers. Lets dance!

Tag: Jace
  16. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    "Commander, this is Wraith Six, I'm going in to destory the Turbolasers, Just keep thoughs Proton Torpedo's off my tail." Jodo's Y-Wing dropped towards the Turbolasers, he use his forward-mounted laser cannons to take out the missles as he headed towards the Turbolaser.

"Dex lock on the Turbolasers, Now!" Dex hooted and then beeped. Jodo looked at his screen as the two turning ion cannons locked on to the Turbolasers, he pushed the triggers, as the Turbolasers blow up.
  17. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "Grey Team this is Grey Leader my order is for us to take out those Missile Launchers fallow me on my count.Five ready torpedos and turrets!"

With that the Grey Leader's X-WIng flew down towards the lanet leaving behind the other grous with his men following!
  18. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    He came in swiftly, speaking to his transmitter,

"Wraith Six, this is Wraith Lead reporting, I got your back on the turbolasers,"

He spoke swiftly into the transmitter right before, unloading the lasers of his X-Wing upon the turbolasers coming up, slowly creeping up on Wraith Six.
  19. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    "Wraith Seven, heading out," Nori said, from the cockpit of her X-Wing.
    Jay, secured into his compartment, warbled a question.
    "That's right, Jay. We're going. Hang on!"
  20. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    IC - Tyrise Dorjan

Tyrise heard his orders, watched as his commander broke formation and headed for the launchers. Hauling on the stick, Tyrise sent his fighter into a controlled dive, following Grey Leader.

He was tucked in tight, but not close enough to risk damage from combat manouevring.

"Wildcard; scan the missile launchers. I want positions on my screen as soon as possible, and tag each target in order of proximity."

The positions of the missile launchers appeared on his HUD, bracketed in red with the range counting down next to them.

"Acquire target one."

The nearest target brightened, and Tyrise flicked his weapons over to quad fire.

"Grey Leader, this is Two. Target locked. Ready to fire on your command."

Tag: JFettG
  21. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Four here six, you cant leave me out of this party!

Junvo's X-wing slid into position with Wraith six, slowly creeping up on the Y-wing.
  22. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    "Wraith Lead reporting, after we take out these turbolasers, let's get out of here and try to cover some more people. When we're done, we can search around the planet more,"
  23. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "Roger Grey Two fire as you please!"

Jake's HUD came on with the targets on the screen and he targeted three of the Launchers and shot scattered torpedos and hit every mark destroying them!

"Yeehaa!Now that's a shot!"

Tag:Cavalier One
  24. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    "Roger that." Dex beeped and then whistled, "This is Wraith Six, I'm picking up a large fleet of fighters inbound on our course, Sir"
  25. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    His X-Wing thrusted itself into the midst of the turbolaser fire, attacking swiftly and staying on Wraith Six, protecting him when the time came. Hereing the message, he swiftly moved back a little, reporting back to the Wraiths,

"To all Wraiths, it seems we have some trouble here with the enemy, and I want you all to protect each other's back, to make sure that none of us perish in this operation. I want a clean victory here,"

he said, right before he turned his transmitter off.

He plunged in between Wraiths firing at the incoming vessels.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.