1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Wraith Starfighter Group Roleplaying Central

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jace_Halycron, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    IC - Tyrise Dorjan

Tyrise heard the go order, and slipped his fighter to the left, lining up his target in his bracket.

He softly pulled his trigger finger across the stud, letting one quad burst, then two, followed by a third, lance from his fighter and impact the launcher. The first burst caught the launcher fire, the second a little lower. The third struck cleanly, detonating the missile rounds in the launcher and triggering a large explosion.

Pulling back on the stick, Tyrise avoided the fireball, and carried on to his next target. Then a thought struck him.

"Grey Two to Group; any information on fighters?"

Tag: Jace, all

EDIT: Woah, 100 posts already . . . glory to Grey Squadron.
  2. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "We have the element of suprise Grey 2 they have just sent out their Fighters be on lookout!"

Jace said this while taking out another Launcher!

Tag:Tyrise,Group
  3. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Jodo fired at the Turbolasers destroying each one he targeted. he saw one last Turbolaser he speeded up his Y-wing and fired at the Turbolaser, which blow up as Jodo flew by.

By now Jodo pulled up on the controls trying to dodge the incoming fighters, his quick reflexes saved him, his swirved a fighter, Jodo fired at one of the fighters which blow up and hit another one. Two fighters came at him, he twisted his Y-wing and flow sideways as he went between the fighters. He picked off one of the fighters, who was tailing one of his fellow Wraith Pilot.
  4. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    He swiftly went behind Jodo, shooting rapidly at the oncoming Fighters. He twisted through space, guarding him and any one who came by, firing at the Fighters.

Swirving to avoid the oncoming fire from the Fighters, he became a little detached from Jodo's ship, attacking the Fighters who came to attack him, and defending his on self from the Fighters, moving quickly and firing back at them.
  5. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Kaytei dove into the midst of fighters behind Wraith Lead, her wingman, and keyed the comm.
    "Sorry I took so long," she said quietly, her voice subdued. She keeled hard to port and shot at a fighter moving through the space where she had just been
  6. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    "Theres too many, They are probably on full alert by now, AH!" Jodo quickly Twistes the Y-Wing just barely missing an oncoming fire. "I'm pulling out of the front line of battle, this Y-wing bomber can't take much more. Dex hold on buddy." Jodo twisted and rolled his Y-wing as he locked on more fighters and firing on them. one fired and almost hit Dex straight on. "Dex you ok!" Dex Whistled and beeped.
  7. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Before Bren could aquire her target, a storm of enemy fighters fell upon the group.

"Grey Lead, Eight. Unable to destroy target. Suggest Seven and I cover you, Two and Four while you focus on those launchers."

tag: JFettG

Edit: ooc: Oh yeah, I'm in an X-wing.
  8. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "Copy that Grey Eight this is Grey Leader with approval of plan cover me as I take out the targets!"
  9. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:I've got an X-Wing.

IC:"All right Lead let's blow some launchers up". Even as he said this,he targeted the nearest missile launcher and launched two linked proton torps.

"Yaaaahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!I got one!"

"Shriek divert some power from thrust to lasers". He switched lasers to quad and targeted the next one.He fired three bursts and all hit home.

"Hah, another one!"
  10. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    ooc: What kind of fighters are we going up against? Standard TIEs?
  11. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:probably. And also some Interceptors.
  12. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    She pressed down hard, releasing the proton torpedo, completely vaping the interceptor in her targets.

"YES!" Nori whispered to herself, and then bit down on her lip. Checking the targeting screens, no others showed up. That didn't mean she was safe, however...
    She took a deep breath. "Nailed one." she said over the comm.
  13. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Jodo shot a couple more fighters down and turned as more lasers missed hitting him, He noticed two fighters advance on Nori Talers tail, he fliped his Y-wing and spead towards them, "Nori, you got two Fighters on your tail!" His R2 unit, Dex was already thinking ahead of Jodo, he had locked on the two fighters and Jodo blasted them to pieces with his mounted laser cannons. "Listen up" his said in the Comlink, "Theres only a few more, and then we hit the defences again but becareful, they'll probably send more fighters after us."
  14. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:Jodo, Ion Cannons don't blast ships into pieces, it disables the electronic systems.
  15. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Coming out of a roll and juking left, Bren kept her X-wing in line with the TIE which had fallen behind her, blocking it's shots at her squadmates up ahead. The TIE pilot caught on quickly though. He began to fire on her, understanding she had no intention of firing on the launchers, her goal being only to protect those who were.

Bren knew he would continue to fire on her until her shields failed and she was destroyed. Then he could move onto the other Greys. That was not a feasible conclusion.

She pulled up quickly, feeling the g-force gag her even as the intertial compensator was dialed down low. As soon as Bren had cleared the TIE's path, she put her thrusters in full reverse and her enemy flew by underneath her. She let the TIE gain ground away from her before dropping down again.

Without sheilds, TIE fighters were highly vulnerable. She fired only a few shots impacting on the TIE's engines and it erupted in a very satisfying ball of flames.

Vex squealed. THAT WAS YOUR FIRST COMBAT KILL.

"In an X-wing," Bren corrected. "No different than the sims." She checked her sensors. "I estimate we will have several more before this mission is over."

ooc: Oy, it's been a while since I wrote any space combat sequences... BTW, just for reference, we have 8 launchers left to get.
  16. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Trebacca descended towards the planet, following Commander Halycron's dark B-Wing.

(translated by Buzz for Commander Halycron)

"Commander, if I may make a suggestion... Have yourself, any other B-Wings and Y-Wings be assigned X-Wings to guard them from fighters, while the bombers take out the ground targets. And while I'm in my A-Wing I can easily help out where ever I am needed, by speeding over there."

TAG: Jace
  17. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Thanks Jagged_Antilles_Fel, you helped me out there. I learned something new :)
  18. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    Jake's ship flew over another missile launcher which was not in service.Jake targeted the Launcher but his engine was shot by to shots from a TIE Fighter and well Jake's ship lost control.

"This is Grey Leader I am going down my ship's engine has taken to much damage I need help I'm going down!"

Jake's ship then headed down to the Planet's surface as he hit a top of a canyon and smashed into a scout encampment.
  19. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jonvo Holbian

Stay on him Viper...

the droid beeped an afirimitive as he juked and jived to stay in step with the TIE fighter. the droid beeped and they had a perfect lock...

Got him!

the fighter blew up in a dazzling display.

Leader, you've picked up a tail, im coming after him! Viper, put more speed into the engines...

the fighter streaked towards their leader...
  20. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
  21. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "This Grey Leader I am ok just a little shaking up though.Five get the secondary weapon back on line only our backup thrusters were destroyed."

And with that said Five beeped a few times and the X-Wing engined started humming as Jake pulled on the controls and his ship flew up and he dropped three proton bombs destroying two launchers!
  22. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    What part of I set the scenario do you people not understand? No fighters launch unless I say they do. No turbolasers are destroyed unless I say there are.

From the ground, seven squadrons of TIE Interceptors launched, heading for Grey Squadron.

Meanwhile, two squadrons of TIE Defenders roared after Wraith Squadron./>
  23. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Mr. Jace, then you need to be on more, cause we got nothing to do or to rp on, so please tell us what to do and be on more!

IC: Jodo flew his Y-wing like it was one with him. Dex beeped as Jodo looked behind him, "damn" he whispered as he twisted and dodged lasers from the TIE Defenders, "This is Wraith Six, I got four TIE Defenders on my tail, I can't shake them off me!"
  24. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: *cowars in fear* Ooooops... Hey, I haven't done this for a very long time. I was just following along!

-="Whose the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"=- <--voice in my head.

25. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Uhhgg...I've got a Squint(Interceptor)on my tail."

He shifted all power to thrust,then when the squint sped up to catch up to him,he put the engines into reverse and the squint sped past him.He caught up and nailed the squint right through the cockpit.

"I got another one!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.