main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wrath of the Gods, a SW/SG crossover *updated 3/1/12* (mini-update)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker_T-65, Jan 10, 2012.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    In fanfiction EVERYTHING is possible.

:D

Luke's hand squeezed Naverra's tightly, and the Alteran woman looked up at the Jedi?noticing how he looked, "Luke, what is it?"

"I would recognize that ship anywhere?that is an Imperial Star Destroyer!" Luke said, watching as the white dagger blew through a Furling destroyer?even though by all rights it shouldn't have been there.

Anyway, you left us with a rather nasty cliffie here. I hope to be able to read on when I am back from the Mountains in one week where I have NO internet, but hopefully a lot of snow.

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I don't mind time travel. I think that it can be an interesting story as long as it isn't stupid.

I wrote and then deleted a fic where Geirge Lucas along with others that worked on Star Wars were from the Star Wars galaxy.

3. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    AN: And here is another chapter...don't ask how I manage to keep up such fast updates...it isn't easy. But that being said, let me know what you all think, it helps me improve.

Epsilon Indi System

Milky Way Galaxy

Orion Arm

Horizon

May 20th 2004

"An Imperial Star Destroyer? What is that?" Naverra asked?honestly scared if that vessel scared Luke.

"One of the main warships of the Galactic Empire?and it is more powerful than all but our largest cruisers back home. I don't know how it could be here though, let alone here 7,000 years ago," Luke answered, watching as the ISD blew through the Horizon defense fleet, soon joined by two other Destroyers.

Naverra frowned at that, "I don't either?we didn't see any vessel like that when we were exploring Corusca before going into stasis. It must have been a recent design, which raises the question of how it went back in time."

"Well, we have seen ways to time travel via Stargate?so it isn't impossible. But I don't know how a full sized warship, especially one as large as a Star Destroyer could do it, and jump galaxies on top of that," Rodney added.

"You can time travel with a Stargate? Well that might explain things, if there were any Stargates back home," Luke said, knowing that there weren't any.

"I may have a theory?that hyperspace disturbance at the edge of Corusca, Master Skywalker?it doesn't effect our hyperdrives, but your ones are more sensitive correct? It is entirely possible that those vessels tried to leave Corusca and their hyperdrives malfunctioned," Sentinel suggested.

"It makes sense, but it still doesn't explain how they crossed dark space," Luke pointed out, as the film finally ended with the three ISD's jumping into hyperspace and leaving the wrecked fleet behind them.

"We can figure that out whenever we find them Jedi Skywalker, for now, it is time that we revived the rest of the Alterans and Furlings," Thor spoke up.

Naverra's eyes widened and she turned her gaze onto the diminutive Asgard next to her, "You are reviving the rest of my people? And the Furlings?"

Thor nodded slowly, "Yes, we can't afford to wait any longer. And if you had been revived from Alteran stasis you would be dead by now Naverra. So we have to take the risk."

Naverra smiled beautifully and turned to Luke, "Will you come with me Luke? They need to see who rescued them."

Luke nodded and took Naverra's hand before they were beamed up to the Redemption. Once onboard the vessel, the two walked down to the stasis bay?looking at the thousands of occupied pods. A chime next to them announced Thor's arrival, and the Asgard commander walked up to the main pod control, activating the Furling pods first. With a loud hissing noise, steam rose from the pods as the doors opened, releasing the Furling crew. The nearest pod to the group contained the captain of the Redemption, and as the steam cleared, Luke saw a tall humanoid figure stepping through it. The Furling woman was wearing similar clothes to what Naverra had been wearing, namely a white outfit, the difference being the Furling's clothes were obviously a military uniform.

But what really got Luke's attention was what the Furling looked like?she had dark blue skin, almost like a Chiss. But it wasn't 'skin'; it was just very fine scales. And the eyes were a deep green, not bright crimson like the Chiss.

"Naverra is that you?" the Furling asked in Alteran.

"Yes it is me, it is good to see you awake Captain Rolan, but you don't need to talk in Alteran," Naverra answered with a smile?speaking Galactic Basic, which was descended from the Furling language.

Rolan was shocked that Naverra spoke her language, but she quickly adjusted, "Well, that is a surprise, I didn't realize you spoke my language Naverra?though your accent is odd. Wait a second though?is that an Asgard next to you? And another Alteran?"

Naverra nodded, "Yes, this is Supreme Commander Thor of the Asgard Fleet. But the man next to me isn't Alteran; he is a human, a 'Jedi' to be specific. His name is Luke Skywalker, and he is a native

4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I like it.

Now it's off to find the ISDs.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *is back from her winter holidays*

And I cannot believe what I read.

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long, but I had to put some stuff together, follow me to the library," Lucas said, motioning the group forward.

"So you are the famous George Lucas huh? Mind explaining how you know about my Galaxy so much?" Luke asked, once the group had sat down.

Lucas sighed heavily, "That my friends is a long story. It started seven thousand years ago?"

Flashback
    Horizon was a beautiful world. This was also George Lucas' first visit to the planet. Naturally he didn't go by that name though?his name was Lasan, and he was an Alteran Historian. He had been living on the fringes of the Empire until now, but with the Goa'uld's rise to power, and a group of marauding vessels attacking the outlying worlds he had been forced to move to Horizon. But he didn't care as much since it was a very beautiful and peaceful world despite being the main military base.

This is such a brilliant idea... and explains a lot.

What a clever plot bunny! Not even David Copperfield could have conjured that!

[face_laugh]

Oh, please go on!

6. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    AN: Well here is the next chapter. Not really much on the SW side of things, just the ISD's. So sorry, no Luke in here. Please review (also, Stargate Atlantis canon is taking a hit here).

Ion System

Milky Way Galaxy

Former Furling Empire

Ion Nebula

The Fortress (1)

June 30th 2004

Floating in deep space, undisturbed in the pristine Ion Nebula, was a massive space station. It resembled a giant open flower, with its five arms spread wide into the deep blue nebula. At fifty kilometers long, it was massive, though not quite as large as the Death Star I and nowhere near the Death Star II. Despite being un-occupied, lights were shining out from the arms, creating a bright spot in the brilliant nebula. But while it was mostly empty, three menacing white daggers cast a shadow on one of the arms. This was the fleet that had obliterated Horizon, and they had made the Furling space station, Fortress, their home.

But the ships were dark, the crew all in some form of stasis for the last seven thousand years. After destroying the final remnants of the Furling fleet, and forcing the Nox back to their homeworld, the Imperial ships had taken up residence in The Fortress. The space station having been abandoned to transfer ships and people to the Furling homeworld of Arcadia?not that it did the planet any good, since it was wiped out soon after Horizon. Once that was done the Imperials had taken the Furling stasis pods onboard the Fortress for themselves, and gone to sleep. And they had stayed that way, slumbering for seven thousand years.

Of course that didn?t mean they hadn?t set up some way of waking them if a Rebel ship appeared, or the Furlings regained spaceflight?

?There is a ship entering the nebula,? one of the many droids on board the Imperial flagship, HIMS Fiend, reported.

?Rodger that, beginning thawing process on the Captain,? the commander droid answered, pushing some buttons on his console, which activated the ?de-icing? process for the Fiend?s commander.

After that was done, a flash of green light announced the arrival of the Commodore, since the Star Destroyers had been retrofitted with Furling transporters. After shaking his head slightly, the blonde man walked up to the droid and sent it off to wake up the rest of his crew.

?Report!? he barked out at the lower-ranked droid.

?An unidentified vessel has entered the nebula. Profile matches Goa?uld Ha?tak class mothership, sir!? the droid replied.

The Commodore nodded, and watched as his XO was beamed onto the bridge, turning to salute his Captain, ?Welcome back to the world of the living, Captain Malen.?

?It?s good to see you too Commodore Kitar. If I may ask though, why did you wake us up?? Malen asked.

Kitar nodded and said, ?It appears the Goa?uld have finally gotten over their fear of the Furlings and have sent a ship out to explore. Not a smart move on their part.?

Malen chuckled slightly while more flashes of green light announced the arrival of the rest of the bridge crew, ?No it isn?t sir. Shall we head out and show them a reason to fear this area??

?Of course, send a message to the Ravager and Destroyer first though, we won?t be requiring their assistance, one Goa?uld vessel is no threat, even if we have been asleep for a long time,? Kitar answered

Malen nodded and gave the order, at which point the massive dagger shaped vessel flew out from the Fortress, leaving the other two ISD?s behind to guard it. It didn?t take long to get a message from the Goa?uld vessel either?

?This is the territory of your god Ba?al! Surrender your vessels immediately and we may let you live to serve him!?

Kitar smiled at that message?they just gave him an excuse to test out his weapons, ?Target the Ha?tak. Show no mercy?FIRE!?

With those words, a flurry of green turbolaser bolts shot out from the Fiend. The Goa?uld vessel?s gold shield held out for a moment, before shattering like a mirror, the turbolaser fire soon obliterating the vessel. The Fiend coasted through the rubble, collecting any naquada they could find, since it powered t

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Ooh, now it's time for the Wraiths butts to be kicked; hard.

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Really a SG update, but intriguing!

9. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    AN: This is a 'mini' update. In other words, it doesn't add anything to the main storyline (though it is almost as long as a normal update). This one gives some backstory of the Furling/Celestial split, along with Horizon. The next actual chapter should be up by Saturday if all goes well (and get used to this type of chapter...every once in a while, I will have a 'Codex' chapter that explains some of the backstory).

Epsilon Indi System

Milky Way Galaxy

Orion Arm

Horizon

100,000 years BBY (using SW calendar)

Horizon, a recently established Furling colony?it was the crown jewel of the races colonial efforts. It was also the first joint colony established by them and their allies the Alterans. The later race had found the Furlings in the middle of a devastating war, and had uplifted them to the stars. Thanks to that, they had formed an alliance; along with the even more recently discovered Nox?though the Nox already had spaceflight.

Thus, this previously untouched world had three different races ships hovering around in orbit all of them sending down waves of colonists.

?Lovely sight isn?t it?? a Furling soldier asked.

?I know, I?m glad the Alterans let us keep it,? another said.

?Stop loitering you two! Get to your transports!? a Sergeant yelled.

?Yes sir!? the two soldiers shouted out, heading for a transport.

They flew down to the planet, followed by shuttles from the Alteran and Nox fleets. All three allies had agreed to divide up Horizon as a major base of their alliance, so thus the Alteran and Nox colonists. Naturally none of these thoughts came to mind for the Furling soldiers, all they cared about was finally getting off the confining ships in orbit. But while they were flying down to the surface, they noticed hyperspace windows opening in front of a large part of the Furling Fleet, which was odd considering the ships shouldn?t be leaving yet. But they didn?t know what was going on in the higher up portions of the government.

Furling Fleet

Orbit of Horizon

A few minutes earlier

?NO!! I absolutely refuse to be confined like this!? a Furling Admiral shouted out.

?Admiral Solan, you don?t understand! We aren?t being confined by our treaty with the Alterans and Nox, we are benefiting from it!? another Admiral shouted back.

?No its you who don?t understand! We would have reached spaceflight on our own without Alteran aid! All they have done since ?helping? our people is hold us down! We can reach so much higher than the Alterans think! Why can?t you see that?!? Solan yelled.

?Admiral please?the Alterans haven?t done anything to us. And we would have destroyed ourselves if they hadn?t uplifted our race.?

?I don?t care what you think?I?ve seen the ?great and powerful? Alterans for who they really are! Do you even know why they came to this galaxy? They were fleeing a war in their own Galaxy?now tell me, what do you think will happen if these ?Ori? follow them here?!?

?What if the Alterans hadn?t come here? And the Ori came instead?do you honestly think they would have helped us? The Ori would have wiped us out!!?

?NO!! If the Alterans had never come here the Ori would never learn about our Galaxy!?

?THEY DON?T KNOW ABOUT US!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!? the younger Admiral yelled, finally loosing his temper.

Solan seemed shocked by the shout, but he recovered quickly enough, ?You are just a slave of the Alterans?I won?t stand for that! My fleet and I are leaving you fools to your fate! The Corusca Galaxy will be free of Alteran influence?and that?s how it should be!?

With those words the Admiral stormed from the room and back to his flagship, taking half of the Furling Navy with him. The large fleet opened purpleish-blue hyperspace windows and flew off towards a distant Galaxy?the unappreciative Furlings on board soon to found the Celestial Empire. They were echoing the Alterans though?weather they would it admit it or not. And they left behind a much-reduced Furling race, and very confused Alteran/Nox allies.

Epsilon Indi System

Milky Wa

10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    *shivers* That must have been horrible!

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Mini-up date or not I enjoyed myself anyway!

A lot of action.

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    AN: Here is the next chapter. It isn't as long as I would like, but there is a real reason for that. I left some parts off, hoping to get some discussion on them. It helps me write the next chapter. So that being said, please let me know what you think.

Epsilon Indi System

Milky Way

Orion Arm

Horizon

July 5th 2004

Luke looked at a changed planet. In the two or so months since he had last been to Horizon, the Alteran/Furling Remnant had cleared out the wreckage of the Alliance fleet. Now Horizon?s space was clear, except for three vessels. There was the Corusca, which had been repaired with the wrecks of the other Furling vessels, the Altera, an old Alteran cruiser, and the massive Freedom...the only one that was at one-hundred percent. This was the most powerful fleet in the Galaxy?

?Is something wrong Luke?? Naverra asked, walking up next to the Jedi.

Luke turned from the viewport and looked at his friend, ?Its just that your fleet is so small. I don?t think Horizon is truly safe.?

?I know how much you worry Luke, but Horizon is the safest planet in this galaxy aside from Earth. The only threat are the Imperials?Ba?al could send his whole fleet and it wouldn?t win,? Naverra said confidently.

Luke smiled slightly?but he didn?t feel her confidence?he knew what war was truly like. They were distracted though as a message came from the Freedom, ?It?s good to see you Redemption. Any luck on finding the Imperials??

?No, they are very well hidden. We are returning for fuel and provisions then we are heading back out,? Luke answered.

?Rodger that Redemption. You are cleared to land at hanger one,? the comm officer on the Freedom sent back.

Luke nodded and cut the channel. Sentinel slowly lowered the Redemption into Horizon?s atmosphere and headed for the recently repaired shipyards. Only one hanger was actually large enough for the massive colony ship though, and it was on the edge of the city, so Luke and Naverra got an excellent view of the bustling city. Only about half of it was actually occupied considering there was only ten thousand Alterans and Furlings around. But there were plans to search the Furling Empire, and see if any planets had survivors. Along with potential colonists from Earth, so it wouldn?t stay empty for long.

But even with all that, Horizon was recovering, after seven thousand years of being empty. After the Redemption landed, Luke and Naverra headed out into the city, since it would take a while to fully restock a ship as large as theirs. So they set about exploring the rebuilt city. Several Alterans bowed as Naverra walked by, which the redhead returned. The Furlings also showed respect to Luke?since they were well aware that if Luke hadn?t found them they would have died.

?I still haven?t gotten used to how much they like me?? Luke said, watching the Furlings go about their business, the Chiss looking race very active.

Naverra smiled at him, ?Get used to it Skywalker, you?re a hero to them if you want to be or not.?

Luke frowned, ?So I?m Skywalker now??

?Of course not Luke. It?s just funny to see how you react,? Naverra said, giggling at Luke?s face.

?Very funny Naverra. Very funny,? Luke said with a sigh.

An Asgard interrupted the pair?and Luke could tell it wasn?t Thor by ?his? Force presence. So neither the Alteran, nor the Jedi, knew what the interruption was about.

?I am Heimdal of the Asgard?I was sent by Supreme Commander Thor to inform you that a ship is available to take you back to Corusca. Thor is aware that the Redemption isn?t fast enough to get there and back with the Imperial threat, so the Bifrost was made ready, and I am its commander,? the Asgard said.

Luke and Naverra looked at each other?the former happy to get to see his friends and sister again, the later worried that Luke would want to stay in Corusca and leave her alone. Of course she didn?t voice this concern though?Naverra wasn?t certain why she was so worried about Luke leaving her behind, so she didn?t want to worry him about it. Of course she didn?t take int

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    For some reason Q came to mind as I was thinking what to write. How he insults the humans of Star Trek by saying that their simple bipedal brains couldn't comprehend what he is or calling them simple bipeds.

Time for some butt kicking! Whoo hoo!

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I think you found yourself the right villain race that indeed would team up with the Empire.

Loved Leia´s reaction by the way.