main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Wrath of the Gods:The age of Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by godofwar1233, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    In the morning Arcaelus's Generals and their warriors had all gathered. Arcaelus grinned and his long bony fingers rubbed together. He was excited that once again his Orc warriors would be unleashed across the world destroying peace and slaughtering other beings. General Godric arrived behind him and muttered, "My lord, the war boats are ready." Godric was by far the tallest and most muscular Orc in the army. He had many scars of battle, and had much experience.

"Very good. Set sail for Soruins city." Arcaelus uttered. His blood red pupils observed the invasion force boarding the large war boats from a small mountain overlooking the coast of the sea. The war boats were long Viking like boats. The Orcs had giant paddles to help move the boat as well as giant blood red sails with an Orc skull for an insignia. The Orcs grunted and shouted war cries as they boarded their boats and took their rightful position.

"My lord, my boat is prepared. We can set sail now with the Bors so they may guide us to Soruins city."

"Very well. Take me to your boat then my General." Godric nodded and lead his God down a small pass leading out to where the boats were docked. The two of them boarded the Generals war boat, and they traveled to the front of it. "Inform the Orcs to set sail Godric."

-------

The moon shined on the large force of Orc war boats as they sailed through the night. It glistened on the dark ocean. Torches were lit on each boat, and as they approached Soruins city, they looked like a massive flame traveling through the water. Orc grunts echoed through the night, and the leader of the ferocious grunts was Godric. Arcaelus chuckled as he rested in the front of the boat, talking with some of the Bors.

It wasn't long before the Orcs arrived. They docked their ships but no one left. Arcaelus and Godric stood, along with the Bors. They were going to meet with Soruin and discuss tactics. The rest of the Orcs were to eat and sleep on the war boats until they were fighting.

2. bozi

bozi Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    (ok ok i made a mistake, didn't read the story lines above carefully, ive sent the grand mage to "Ragolith" not "Anubis", Anubis is an ally to Soruin so she'll be dead before she could enter Anubis's castle.)

As Arash stood in the balcony of his castle, watching the grand mage as she and her royal soldiers left for their diplomatic quest, two Quch guards each holding a burning scythe entered the throne room. Arash turned back and left the balcony.

"Master, The commander of the Immortal knights and the Archmage of the mage council have came as you have ordered." one of the guards said. Arash nodded at the guard.

"Let them enter." he ordered.

------

(Immortal knight are the royal guards of the kingdom, they are the elite soldiers with the task of defending members of the royal family or very important persons, if the Commander of Immortal knights and the Archmage fall the kingdom will surely fall into chaos.)

3. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    "Armand you may be better at people skills but I could destroy your whole world before you could breath."Soruin said
    "Now then go to the feastives hall and await for the feast."Soruin said in a commanding way.
    Soruin walked out of the castle meeting Anubis on the way.
    "Anubis how good to see you, if you would make yourself to the feastives hall, I'll talk to you later."
    Soruin continued out when he saw the boats and Arcaelus.
    "Arcaelus,I see you arrived, Bor's into the barraks."Soruin said before continuing
    "So now then down to buisness, Ill be announcing tonight at the feast that the war begins tommaro, you may set up you army's around the Citadel.Any objections?"Soruin asked

TAG:Arcaelus,Armand,Anubis

4. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Armand glared at the War Gods back as he walked away, "You can destroy my world in an instant, but I shall never let that instant come." Armand turned and marched toward the Feastivities hall, "When the time is right Soruin, you will face the wrath of time, and belive me, no god can withstand the wraths of time."

5. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    As Arcaelus wandered through the citadel, it wasn't long before Soruin found him. He nodded in agreement and whispered, "Yes I didn't want them to sit in the war boats all day, but I didn't want it to seem like we were invading your fine city here." Arcaelus turned and approached the boats, agreeing he would meet up with the other Gods in the festivity halls later. "Orcs set up around the citadel. Godric your going to organize it. Now get to it." Arcaelus didn't wait for a response he only folded his hands behind his back and walked to the festivities halls where he was suppose to meet with the other Gods.

6. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Ragolith Sat at his large stone table, writing his letter to Armand telling him that he had four elite undead sand wraiths patroling the sands around all of egypt. He went on to say that they were told to attack anyone who did not have a skull key.
    "Enclosed in this envelope is the key and also the map to the entrance of my lair, in the event that you will ever need to send reinforcements to aid me in my fight against Anubis and Soruin. I have also sent a Sand Zombie to deliver a special Parcel DIRECTLY to you. It is imperitive that you open it in privecy and reply back as soon as you receve it, Telling me that you receved it. I will explain to you what it is as soon as i can but until then, remember that you may not cross the sands without the Skull key and the Path map to my Lair."

P.S. Anubis is smarter than he looks, he is protecting ALL of the cities with hidden Jakle gaurds. Be wary of where you step.

Then he summond his messenger to deliver the package and the letter to Armand.

7. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    ((Stupidest move ever..... Armand is allied to Soriun and Anbuis......))
    Anubis

The Jackle God moved out of the shadows infront of Armand. He looked at the God of Time with a grin on his face. "You know... It isnt smart to broadcast your intentions outloud.... Anubis said, keeping his grin. "Come. The feast is about to began." The Egyptian God said to Armand before he started walking with him. "I've got a deal to make with you." Anubis said before entering the mind of the Time God and talking to him there. 'Once the zombie armys have been defeated... I will help you in your defeat of Soriun... I only ask for one thing.. Africa.'

Tag: Armand

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Armand continued to walk at first ignoring Anubis until he made mental contact. "You either overestimate Soruin or underestimate me. But yes, Soruin is a fool, you do not allie with a person by first torturing one of his people, especially if his people are the most important thing to him. And i don't care if you have Africa, My Utopia will be in Europe."

9. bozi

bozi Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    "I sense their alliance is not strong afterall." Arash said, standing near Anubis and Armand as they made their way to the feast hall, thanks to Armand to say his feelings out loud.

"I like the way my enemies gather, it's not about unity or peace..." He paused, the area around him started to fade and the halls of Soruin slowly disappeared. before him stood a very old Quch in black robe and a staff with a burning headpiece, next to the old Quch stood an armored one wearing a set of plate armor. (helm, shoulder, chestpiece, etc.) Arash looked at them both. they were in Arash's throne room.

"It's about power and who controls it." He added.

"True, but we still need allies if we want to stand against this invasion." The Archmage said.

"Huh, Don't tell me that you expect a horde of wretched undead and corpses to stand against the Soruin army!" The Commander snapped. The Archmage turned to him.

"Not if we assist them with our...powers." He added. Commander rose an eye brow.

"We will not teach them anything." Arash told the commander, The Archmage nodded.

"But afterall we cannot face them alone." Archmage said, Arash looked at the guards behind them.

"Leave us." Arash ordered. The guards bowed and left the throne room, as Arash and his two royal minions started to discuss their plan.

10. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Not so stupid, My character has no emotions of anger for Anubis, he is more nuetral than anything. He is trying to gain the trust of the gods and form a stronger alliance, ending the war. When a god kills a liveing thing it no longer goes to Ragolith to decide its fate, so he is fighting to stop the war and return the planet to its natural balance. He also feels nothing for the other gods.

Ragolith drew up a contract of discussion for Anubis to meet with him in the only no hostle area of the dessert that remains, the sand circle.

"Anubis, I send you this to arrange a meeting for us to speak without hostilities. The only place left to be considered nuetral is the sand circle, the direct middle of the dessert. enclosed in this envelope is a map that will lead you to the sand circle, please send back a reply for the most appropriate time."

Ragolith, God of Punishment

11. Red_Winter

Red_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    ooc: I just sent in a character sheet to the GM. Hopefully I can join soon.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    im sending one soon as well

13. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    I had to resend mine, messed up part of it.

14. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Is Godofwar still around because I sent mine about a week ago but he still hasn't replied and I haven't seen him around lately

15. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Thats a bad sign.

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    crap i hope he hasnt abandoned it, this looked like it would have been a blast.... :(

17. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    We can make our own! Who is going to be here a long time?

18. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Why don't we pool all current players and see if anyone wants to take over as GM till GodofWar returns, we can also have a time jump past the feast where all the gods have returned to their own bases.

19. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Sounds like a plan to me.

20. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Sounds good, who will be the temp GM?

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Well who here has GMing experiance?

22. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: I do but I'd rather someone else do the gming for this (no offence)

23. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    I would do it, but I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks starting sunday.

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    hmm well if we do settle on a plan i have my C S saved too my comp and for those interested i picked light :)

25. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Same, but I picked moon. Armies of werewolfs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.