main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Wrath of the Gods:The age of Gods

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by godofwar1233, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Hmm, Interesting nice combo. As for myself I picked Elves(noone took them) LOL

2. Red_Winter

Red_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    Yep, I just make if full moon 24/7 :p

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: This is what my character sheet was but it is not approved yet

Name: Temptest
    Apperance: She actually has 3 forms based off of her mood and desire.
    Happy=http://www.sanctus-aemilius.com/Succubus.jpg
    Angry=http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/olivier_ledoit/O_LEDROIT_Inferno_Succubus.jpg(instead of red fire it's black)
    other=1.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/341/c/1/Ragnarok_Online_Succubus_by_X_Chan_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.devianta rt.com/deviation/12923012/&h=400&w=300&sz=35&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=3ZL3y-IR-TgycM:&tb nh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsuccubus%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sanctus-aemilius.com/Succubus.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sanctus-aem ilius.com/Portraits.htm&h=632&w=792&sz=132&hl=en&start=228&um=1&tbnid=MGkosTj2CJErvM:&tb nh=114&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsuccubus%26start%3D220%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Do ff%26sa%3DN
    she always has 12 wings though but the wings can either be angelic or demonic in appreance

Divinity: Storm
    Personality: Cold, and vengeful
    Weapons: Sword of Night
    People: "Reapers" think angel/demons A reaper's rank is determined by the amount of wings they have
    no wings/broken wings are pesents, laborer, or pawns http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/vanion_2007/Raziel_on_rock.jpg)
    2 wings are soilder http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/vanion_2007/raziel.jpg) or http://www.cabalcity.com/angels/downloads/wallpaper/Serra_Angel_Greg_Staples.jpg
    4 wings are knights (commanders to the Tempest army and keepers of there goddest's laws.)
    6 wings are Nobles(basicly Priest but are servent's to the royals)
    8 wings are Priest(Priest are the servents to the Bishops and slaves to the goddest)
    10 wings are Bishops(are like royalty but may not speak to their godess)
    12 wings are Royal (only royalty can commune with Temptest and are her favorites.there is only one at a time.)
    --Skin Color: Blue, Black, Red, and White
    --Body Features: Multi-winged creatures(the more wings the higher blessed they are)
    --Average Height: 6-7 feet
    --Head Features: 3 eye's two for physical sight one for spirtal sight
    Territory: Asia (Castle is located at the top of Mount Everist) http://encarta.msn.com/map_701514834/Everest_Mount.html

Resources(starting is always 2,500):
    Quarry- 300
    Logging Company- 300
    Castle- 1000
    Mill Cost:200 resources
    Barricks Cost:400 resources
    Remaining 300

Godly Powers: Create/control storms, cast Lighting bolts, and can summon her own dragon.
    Bio: She is the brother to time and nearly as old. At birth she helped form the world around her and has slept since. In her
    dreams the world has already felt her might but now she awakes to find her own people awaiting her rule

4. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Not Yet Approved:

Picture: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/145/d/7/Nature_by_Maglot.jpg
    Name: Mond
    Divinity: Moon
    Personality: Seemingly insane
    Weapons: Claws, Halberd
    Extra: Has trouble useing her Godly Powers around large amounts of silver.

People: Werewolfs http://www.forsaken.camarilla.org.uk/werewolf-copyright.jpg
    --Skin Color: Grey
    --Body Features:
    -Fur
    -Jet Black eyes
    -Claws
    -Tails
    --Average Height: 7 feet tall
    --Head Features(horns,antennas,etc.): Wolf-Ears

Territory: Scandinavia.
    Resources(starting is always 2,500): (200 remaining)
    --Headquarters (400)
    --Mill (200)
    --Barricks (400)
    --Logging Company (300)
    --Castle (1000)
    Godly Powers:
    -Can change the phase of the moon at will.
    -Gravitational Shifting: Different levels of gravity at will.
    -Can cause eclipses
    -Can 'Infect' sentient creatures with the werewolf curse.
    Bio:
    Born at the same time as the Earth's moon, Mond seems to have gone insane from the epochs of isolation, and eventually toyed with creation. She created werewolfs, and soon became a terror to many Human civilizations. After several hundred years, a group of human priests and mages managed to banish her. Now, in the Age of Gods, the banishment spell has finally broken, and she soon took over the northern lands of Scandinavia.

((Huh, though I was going to have the only female character, but someone else made one.))

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    well......
    since you two did...

Name: Alanos
    Divinity: Light
    Personality: Kind and Generous to his people, though somtimes impulsive. also hates chaos.
    Weapons: Bow of Light: fires arrows made of light that pass through physical armour and wounding the foe
    Mirrored Blade: A sword of master craftsmanship that glimmers with light.

People: Elves (hey noone claimed them )
    Skin Color: Fair
    Body Features: slim builds.
    Average Height: 6'0"
    Head Features: Tapered Ears
    Prefered Weapons: Bows, Spears, and Swords
    Territory: Western Europe
    Resources: 2,500
    Spent On: headquarters 400, Quarry 300,2 Mills 400,
    1 logging company 300, 1 barracks 400, 2 battle camps 200. 100 soldiers from barracks 500, 0 remaining

Godly Powers:

Shield of Light: Creates a domed shield around himself or a group of elves that protects from nearly anything for a time.

Cloud Burst: The clouds part for a time, blinding and stunning all forces except his own or his allies with blinding light, which lasts up to a minute. (note this does not effect deities)

Light Fury: Gives group of elves the ability to shoot light arrows(see my chars weapons) from their bows for a time.

Guiding Light: Greatly enhances the accuracy and skill of a group of elves

Bio: Ever since his coming into being Alanos has enjoyed order and greatly loves his created people the elves, however he has also grown to hate chaos as it ruins the order he cares for. He currebtly lives with his elven people in western europe.

6. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Alright, I'll try and be a Temporary GM till a more Permanent solution may be found. So please those with your CS's not yet approved, consider yourself approved. But i ask one thing... Darth Sabith could you please post yours again so i can know where one URL ends and one begins... Its confusing me >.<

7. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Reposted to clear things up abit

Name: Temptest
    Apperance: She actually has 3 forms based off of her mood and desire.
    Happy= http://www.sanctus-aemilius.com/Succubus.jpg

Angry=http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/olivier_ledoit/O_LEDROIT_Inferno_Succubus.jpg

(instead of red fire it's black)
    she always has 12 wings though but the wings can either be angelic or demonic in appreance

Divinity: Storm
    Personality: Cold, and vengeful
    Weapons: Sword of Night
    People: "Reapers" think angel/demons A reaper's rank is determined by the amount of wings they have
    no wings/broken wings are pesents, laborer, or pawns http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/vanion_2007/Raziel_on_rock.jpg)
    2 wings are soilder http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/vanion_2007/raziel.jpg) or http://www.cabalcity.com/angels/downloads/wallpaper/Serra_Angel_Greg_Staples.jpg
    4 wings are knights (commanders to the Tempest army and keepers of there goddest's laws.)
    6 wings are Nobles(basicly Priest but are servent's to the royals)
    8 wings are Priest(Priest are the servents to the Bishops and slaves to the goddest)
    10 wings are Bishops(are like royalty but may not speak to their godess)
    12 wings are Royal (only royalty can commune with Temptest and are her favorites.there is only one at a time.)
    --Skin Color: Blue, Black, Red, and White
    --Body Features: Multi-winged creatures(the more wings the higher blessed they are)
    --Average Height: 6-7 feet
    --Head Features: 3 eye's two for physical sight one for spirtal sight
    Territory: Asia (Castle is located at the top of Mount Everist) http://encarta.msn.com/map_701514834/Everest_Mount.html

Resources(starting is always 2,500):
    Quarry- 300
    Logging Company- 300
    Castle- 1000
    Mill Cost:200 resources
    Barricks Cost:400 resources
    Remaining 300

Godly Powers: Create/control storms, cast Lighting bolts, and can summon her own dragon.
    Bio: She is the brother to time and nearly as old. At birth she helped form the world around her and has slept since. In her
    dreams the world has already felt her might but now she awakes to find her own people awaiting her rule

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    GM Post: Alrighty, now we need to decide on what to do with the story, as we can't rely on Sourin right now i recomend a time jump. But we need to poll on the amount of time, I recomend about a week, durring this week no battles occured mearly "negotiations" the outcome of wich is unknown do to the deception of each god.

9. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Ok, Can I technicly join in 2 weeks? Just make sure that Moon isn't taken. I am going to French Camp.

Also, nice to see you again Kahn.

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    I'm going to repost mine for effect (yay approved and i hope we can save this thread)

Name: Alanos
    Divinity: Light
    Personality: Kind and Generous to his people, though somtimes impulsive. also hates chaos.
    Weapons: Bow of Light: fires arrows made of light that pass through physical armour and wounding the foe
    Mirrored Blade: A sword of master craftsmanship that glimmers with light.

People: Elves (hey noone claimed them )
    Skin Color: Fair
    Body Features: slim builds.
    Average Height: 6'0"
    Head Features: Tapered Ears
    Prefered Weapons: Bows, Spears, and Swords
    Territory: Western Europe
    Resources: 2,500
    Spent On: headquarters 400, Quarry 300,2 Mills 400,
    1 logging company 300, 1 barracks 400, 2 battle camps 200. 100 soldiers from barracks 500, 0 remaining

Godly Powers:

Shield of Light: Creates a domed shield around himself or a group of elves that protects from nearly anything for a time.

Cloud Burst: The clouds part for a time, blinding and stunning all forces except his own or his allies with blinding light, which lasts up to a minute. (note this does not effect deities)

Light Fury: Gives group of elves the ability to shoot light arrows(see my chars weapons) from their bows for a time.

Guiding Light: Greatly enhances the accuracy and skill of a group of elves

Bio: Ever since his coming into being Alanos has enjoyed order and greatly loves his created people the elves, however he has also grown to hate chaos as it ruins the order he cares for. He currebtly lives with his elven people in western europe

IC: Alanos

Alanos sat in his chair at the head of the massive table filled with delicasies. The table was lined with various elves and there was gentle music in the air. Despite the relatively cheery atmosphere, Alanos was saddened. The tides of war and chaos had again emerged and seemed to be gathering in strength. It was time to start preparing, for the tides of war would eventually reach even his secluded realm. It was time to make ready, and time to forge friendships and alliances with the few deities who still oposed war and chaos. It was time for him to begin planning. The feast soon ended and Alanos entered his massive library and began to think.....

11. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    (Sorry I havn't posted for a while, my computer was being repaired, but i like the idea of takeing controll of this rp. It was getting boreing without the ultamate enemy Soruin.)

12. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Red Winter, your character has already been approved so Moon has reserved for you. Have fun at French Camp.

13. Red_Winter

Nov 15, 2006
    Thanks! When I return, I will repost my character page to help people remember.

14. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    (When are we going to start this Rp again?)

15. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    as soon as all who want make sugestions as to where to restart, i'm going to give it about 3 days, if no one makes a sugestion i'll make up something.

16. uriash

uriash Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    hello. i would like to join the RP, it his such a great potential. i even created a charachter, so now im waiting for it to be approved =)

Name: Celest
    Divinity: Sun
    Personality: Warm, Nice, kind, very loving.
    Weapons: Hammer of the Sun, Shield of the Angel
    People: Angels
    --Skin Color: White
    --Body Features: Wings
    --Average Height: 6 feet.
    --Head Features(horns,antennas,etc.): Halos
    Territory: Sahara Desert, where there always is sun.
    Resources
    --Headquarters Cost:400 resources

--Quarry Cost:300 resources

--Barricks x2 Cost:400 resources

--Castle(Upgrade for Headquarters)Cost:1000 Resources

Godly Powers:

Control sun - controls the sun at will.

Sun figures: Turn an angel to a blinding light, blinding the enemy. Sun figures attacks peirce armor.

Fury of the Sun : The Sun shoots a Ray of piercing light, Purging all Evil from the location.

Shield of Light: Defends the angels from all physical harm.

Bio: Was born with the sun, Celest created the angels to protect all the beings on the Earth. She then
    found out about Evil, and decided to purge the world of it.

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    GM: uriash, your Character is approved.

I'm working on the Update now should be up in a few days. Please bear with me as RL has been somewhat... well RL.

18. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    IC: Celest
    Castle of the Sun - Sahara desert

Celest sat down in her confrance table. Times were hard. Once, there was only the god of Evil, when it came to her enemies. Now, the evil was many: God of punishment, God of war, God of Fire, God of Death, and worse of all, there was a God of Chaos. Old alliances will have to be renewed if she is to stand her ground.

"Rufius!"

"Yes, my Lady?" replied her Foreign Minister.

"Send an angel to my brother god of Alanos of the Light. we need to form an alliance to stand against the Evil spreading across the world."

"Will do." he flew out of the door.

She hoped her Twin goddess, Mond of the Moon, will not give in to her insanity and join the evil.

TAG: Alanos

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Alanos

Alanos was in his library, perhaps the thing he tresured most about his stronhold, when one of his elven servants entered and kneeled saying, "My lord, a messenger from Celest has arrived and wishes to speak with you, shall we let her in?"
    Alanos was surprised, he had not heard from Celest in some time yet the friendships of old still lingered, "Yes send her in at once." The angel ammbasador was shown in and it was obvious she was quite lovely, even among her own people. she stepped forward and spoke, "Lord Alanos, my lady the honourable and just Celest requests an alliance with you, in the hopes that together we may drive away the forces of evil and destruction. She hopes that the friendships of old may begin once more." It did'nt take Alanos very long at all to make up his mind as he had been seeking allies to stem the tide of chaos as well. "Tell your Lady that I will most joyously agree to this alliance! The god of chaos himself has his lands very near my own. I can not hope to prevail against him while his allies are so numerous. Reply at once and send her my utmost highest regards." With that the ammbasador quickly and gracefully bowed her head and quickly flew of in the direction of the Sahara.

Tag:Celest

20. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    GM Mode: Update

A week has passed since the God, Soruin. gathered those he belive allies in his fortress for a feast. The Gods, all with fronts and hidden agenda's feasted and conversed, hidding their weaknesses while seeking those of the others. After 3 days of Celebrations, Armand, the god of time, left to deal with buisiness at his own front. The other God's likewise Dispersed. Now, days later, the Gods tend to their own buisiness, Armand himself closing his borders to all who he does not personally approve. Tensions rise on earth between allies and foes. Alliances break and form. The world stands on the edge of Conflict...

GM OOC: Alright, I can't speak for any of your characters in the forms of agenda's. It was personally something i didn't agree with in the begining of this game. So i'll let you all who were at the Feast post how you yourselfs treated the event.

IC: Armand
    Castle of Time - Antarctica

Armand stood on the highest turret of his castle, looking out onto the endless ice plans of Antartica. "It is time to End this fools game and show who I really am." he turned and faced Mikaru his highest ranked Danketh, "I am going to be gone for several days, i want this city fortified for attack. If i do not return, fear the worst and use the Time Seal to return and keep me from leaving." the Danketh bowed and left. Armand then closed his eyes and focused his will on the fabric of time and space itself. Moving himself instantly across the world, to the exact center of the Castle of the Sun in the Sahara Desert. Around him where Angels servents of Celest Godess of the sun. The turned to him drawing weapons in defense of their home and diety but Armand remained still hands behind his back, "I am Armand the God of Time! A fools Facade as to my alligance has been up for far to long! I am here to end this and to let the world, Gods, Mortals, All beings know that I stand in the light of this conflict. Evil and Chaos will not reign for as long as i remain, and i am Time Itself and Time is forever. So i stand before you, seeking the audiance of your Goddess Celest."

Tag: Celest

21. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    IC: Celest
    Sahara Desert - Castle of the Sun

Celest flying up in the air, looking at her sandy kingdom. Her people were prospering, but the signs of war were everywhere. Angels with swords, flying and battling each other in marvelous air battles, and Celest was sad to see that. War was the enemy of every culture. She then spotted an angel, dressed with Diplomat's clothes.

"Lady, i come from Alanos of the Light, he most joyously joined our alliance".

Great. These were happy news indeed. She then felt something. The being of a Deity in her own home. She didn't carry her weapons, she never did. She hoped it as Alanos, as she sped to her castle. She entered her castle. She hearrd a Thundering voice:

"I Am Armand, the God of Time! A fools Facade as to my alligance has been up for far to long! I am here to end this and to let the world, Gods, Mortals, All beings know that I stand in the light of this conflict. Evil and Chaos will not reign for as long as i remain, and i am Time Itself and Time is forever. So i stand before you, seeking the audiance of your Goddess Celest."

"Celest is here!"
    "I will heed you, Armand. Every ally is needed in the war against Evil and Chaos."
    she hoped she was doing the right thing. he could very well be a spy of those enemies. She would have to speak with Alanos.
    "Armand, Almas and I would discuss it. consider yourself as a royal guest of this castle. Searvents! Give the God of Time a royal fiest. I shall be gone to discuss things with Almas, our ally God."

She flew out, and went directly to Almas's regions in the West of Europe.

TAG: Armand, Almas. (your names are really much alike, i keep confusing.)

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Armand

Armand watched quietly as the Godess of the sun flew off to assure herself of his allegince. Alamas, a God who's land comprised of Western Europe, sat next to the area where Armand dreamed of his Utopia. If things in this world worked out as the God of Time saw fit, He and Almas would be allies and neighbors. Armand noticed the Angels mocing about to prepare for him a feast when he raised his hands in protest, "Angels of Celest, I ask you heed not the last request of your goddess. I require no feast in my Honor. Mearly a place to reside while i stay here. If, wishing to not displeas Celest you wish to continue with the feast, please Proceed." Armand looked around wondering how the Angel's would react.

TAG: Celest, Almas or was it Alanos... man the names are confusing. >.<

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Tempests
    The Goddess awakens with anger for in her dreams she saw them gathering for yet another war. The last war had been devastating and ended in a draw. She knew it would only be a matter of time till some would seek her help. Last time she took no sides but attacked both. At the end of that terrible war she decided to send a terrible storm across the world. It killed Millions and only a few survived at the end of that storm Tempest need to sleep.

It had been eons since she was awake and to awaken at the beginning of another war made her ferrous. She had no doubt that her Brothers and Sisters would think she only enjoyed war. It was far from the truth. The Goddess was surprise to see her people had remained faith full to her. Though there numbers where considerably smaller then they had been many years ago.
    ?Servant come to me, your Goddess has instructions.? The 12 winged Reaper entered his wings where that of a Ravens and his skin was like snow. She loved the way they looked but something was missing it had been to long since her bloodline entered that of her servant. ?Send messengers to all the gods and goddess tell them I have awoken. Let them know I will side with only those who will stand with the most to lose now be gone from me.?
    Tag: Any/ All

24. uriash

Jul 22, 2007
    OOC: Sorry about the Almas mistake, i was just thinking about the planet Almas in the Mid-Rim. The meaning, of course, was Alanos.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: its ok, i forget things occasionaly too

IC:Alanos

Alanos was walking in the courtyard when one of his servants came to him kneeling and saying, "My lord, Celest aproaches, she wishes to speak with you we believe."
    Alanos replied, "Very well, I will meet here in the gardens, she is always welcome here."

He turned to wait amidst the gardens of light.

Tag: Celest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.