main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wrestlemania 20/March Meeting list of people coming.

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I need to get a confirmed list of who all is definatly going to be there, so that I can talk to the other invited people and get the price for everyone. So please let me know if you're coming or not. I'll get back with you about directions later...thanks!

2. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    I should be able to make it if nothing comes up. :)

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'll be there for the meeting. I'm still not sure about the WM party though. I may know better as it gets closer and I have an idea of the price.

4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    an idea would be that if I can get at least 6 people other than myself and april to come, it'll be around 14 or 15 bucks each.... more people, lower price.

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    What is the day and time?

I will try to make it.

JMK

6. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    sunday, march 14th. I guess it would be cool to come about 2 or 3. the ppv will be on later in the evening, and i heard its 5 hours this year but im not sure.

7. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Do we have anything planned for the "meeting part" of our meeting before the PPV? Tommy called me the other night and was asking about our next meeting. I think he'd like to come, but I know he has zero interest in wrestling, so I told him I didn't know what we had planned prior.

8. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    If youre not staying for the ppv, of course u dont haveta pay. I think it would be cool to design more props. The meeting doesnt have to be on that day if it's inconvient for anyone. I just thought that since most of the g'ville fanforce are also wrestling fans it would be good to have them on the same day. I am avaliable mondays other than that.... back to designing more props, id love to build a blaster.

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    I'll be able to meet, but not stay. Other pressing matters in the Galaxy call for my attention.

Jedi Master Kel

10. Jedi_Master_Kel

May 13, 2002
    Meeting. BFof9, what is your new address and give us directions. I think it would be cool for everyone to bring snacks and drinks for our host. Let's have the meetin 2 hours before WMXX. That way if things get good we have plenty of time.

I would like to discuss Cons that are coming up and of course Celebration 3. Dal, your the point man on the con stuff. I believe you have more experience than the rest of us. Bring questions and ideas about what you want to do in the future, maybe even some ideas on raising money for Celebration 3, like a car wash or something.

Get us that info BFof9 and let us know what you want us to bring.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)

11. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    Sunday March 14th
    WMXX begins at 7pm, so we'll start the meeting at 5.

Those who are staying for WM PLEASE let me know very soon so I can give u a price.

Thats a great idea bout discussing the cons. I also would like to possibly begin work on designing new props. I said earlier I'd like to build a blaster.

u can bring whatever you want. Chips, drinks, candy, crack, etc... Depending on how many people come, I'm ordering wings from Wings Over Greenville for Wrestlemania.

Its easy to get to my house. if you're on 10th street going away from the 10th street food lion, you go past Andy Cheesesteaks and Cheeseburgers which is on your right, and veer right onto 5th st. ull see 2 big 3 story apt buildings. mine is the 2nd one on the right. go down to the end and goto the top floor (sorry Kevin G...). I'll have a sign up... Not that I dont trust people here but random visitors may read this and I prefer not to post my exact apartment number....

12. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    It's not a problem. I've been up 3 flights of steps before. Just takes me a few minutes that's all. So how much money do I need to bring?

13. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    im not ordering the wings afterall and hopefully I have 6 people including me and april confirmed. so it'll be between 8 and 10 bucks....

14. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    please close this thread! thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.