main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Writer Needed for Short Fan Film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by General_Yentam, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Yentam

General_Yentam Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2011
    I need a writer for my Star Wars fan film, which is supposed to about 20-25 minutes long. The main characters are Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, and Anakin Solo. They would be around 14-16 years old. As for a villain I'd want Zekk, who would also be in that age range. Locations I have for shooting are forests and caves. I also have a green screen for necessary shots. I am limited to few actors that are all teenagers. This is a very low budget film. Anyone interested?
    :)

2. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Several questions:

-Do you want it set during the Young Jedi Knights era?
    -Do you want it to follow a specific storyline? (in other words do you know how you want plot points to go and how the characters devellop, or are you open? Don't need an explanation, just yes or no)
    -Do you want it to be based on the books (EU Canon) or will it deviate from that?

And most importantly:
    -Are you reasonably sure you can get everything you need, i.e. shooting equipment (camera, lights, sound recording) actors, costumes, props, effects help, etc? I know from experience that writing the screenplay is the easy part...gathering all the people/things needed is a royal pain. :rolleyes:

If you're absolutely certain that you CAN and WANT to do this, I'd be willing to help. I'm always looking for practice writing screenplays and these are some of my favorite characters.

3. General_Yentam

General_Yentam Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2011
    Answer 1: Yes, in that era.
    Answer 2: No.
    Answer 3: It can deviate from that. It's up to you. I'm not trying to make something canon, this is just for fun.
    Answer 4: Yes. I am already making props. I have and HD camcorder and I have access to mics. I also have lights. I know a few young actors and actresses who have theatre experience. I also have effects software and friends who can help with post production. I still need to buy/make the costumes, though.

Thank you and please help out. You can email me at drewmatney1@hotmail.com if you have any more questions.

4. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    E-mail sent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.