main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Writers Block

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[b][color=darkmagenta][u]Writers Block:[/u][/color][/b]
    An area where an aray of writers can gather to discuss their ideas,plot settings and descriptions of their characters and even come to grow in knowledge of each other.[hr][/blockquote]

2. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Allow me to get this discussion going. I along with a few other FF members are working on a novel based particulary on an RPG which I created. Now, it is in this RPG tht many things unfold, much like in Episode 2, when Anakin and Padme fight their feelings admist a war. But not so much as EP2. There are many other things that must be fought. And one is Athrenino's fear of Vanessa getting involved into his personal matters and being killed. As I am sure all of us would like to protect the ones we love. But as Mertroid has possibly pinted out in her section, she wants to be the one to fight and not run. So as you can already see a conflict is brewing within just these short areas of our novel.

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah which reminds me that we need that Chapter 9 STILL! lol :D

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thanks for the reminder Mertroid, I was forever tied down this past week, but keep reminding me on what I need to do. For I do have a tendecy to forget.

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah I can understand that just get that chapter posted! I'm still waiting! lol :D

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay [face_laugh] I am somewhat debting where to go from here. :) for I know I wantto follow the RPG guidelines but add some better plot twists in there. For in the RPG it really doesn't have that "UMPH" I wanted. [face_laugh]

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Good explanation there! lol Yeah it needs more UMPH and twists. lol [face_laugh]
    I know how to make twists as you can see from Lovers Tears. [face_laugh]

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes, lots of twists there, one minute you love Kedri, the next you don't! [face_laugh]

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Lol. [face_laugh]
    There's more twists too with Jesabel saving Ray when he wanted to kill her too. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.