main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Writing from Waldorf

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jnolan, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnolan

jnolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2004
    Hey everyone, just became aware of this group and was wondering about some general info, such as where you meet, what are membership req., what a reg. meeting consists of etc. etc. I am writing you from waldorf, md (southern maryland for those who are unfamiliar). Any help is appreciated, thanks a million

2. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    >>Hey everyone, just became aware of this group and was wondering about some general info, such as where you meet, what are membership req., what a reg. meeting consists of etc. etc. I am writing you from waldorf, md (southern maryland for those who are unfamiliar). Any help is appreciated, thanks a million<<

The last couple times we met, it was at a Wendy's off of West Nursery Road right in front of the Hoyts Theatre there (near Baltimore). There are no membership requirements. WE NEED PEOPLE!!!! The last meeting only had about 4 or 5 people and that was... hell... I can't even remember when it was. :p

Regular meetings consist of lunch and talking. We were a little more organised in the beginning, but that's not saying a whole lot. ;)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you out as best I can.

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

3. Jedi_Insurance_Guy

Jedi_Insurance_Guy Jedi Master star 5

Jul 27, 2004
    Wow, I didn't realize this was an official group. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to possibly meet other Star Wars fans. If there's a meeting coming up sometime soon, someone PM me and let me know when and where. I live about 45 minutes from Baltimore in Harford County, and I regularly drive down to OC (I grew up down there), so no matter where in the state it is, it's not that far as far as I'm concerned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.