main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Writing KOTOR 3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LordKermit, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordKermit

LordKermit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2006
    I have been writing Knights of the Old Republic 3 for about 2 years. I have a 150 page plus story, as well as character backgrounds, planet lists, and short briefs about them. A galaxy map, I guess just a bunch of story and info for what I hope will one day turn into KOTOR 3. I was wondering if there is anyone who is pursuing something similar and would like to work on finishing this with me, as well I would like to find an artist for my project to draw concept art. I have a meeting with Lucasarts in roughly 9 months and would like to deliver a full product.

Locked and redirected.

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Mind if I ask what your credentials are in the gaming industry? Just curious. :)

3. LordKermit

Jul 3, 2006
    none what so ever. I am 20 year old college student who has been writing this story on and off for the last 2-3 years. I have gone through quite a few rough drafts but I have spoken with a few people involved in the gaming industry. I have met with representatives of companies making sure that my story does not infringe on copyright laws. As well being that STARWARS is a trademark I do not have the rights to market this story to anyone outside of George Lucas. What started out as a simple story for amusement is now what I hope could lead me to a possible job for a videogame company as a lead writer or something close.

4. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    That's very... enterprising of you. What kind of people have you been talking to?

5. LordKermit

Jul 3, 2006
    I have spoken to a lead writer for a small video game company in Canada, I have spoken to a few book editors, to help clean up the story, and I also have a Rhodes Scolar who helps part time.

6. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Good luck with your project, but this forum is for discussing Fan Fiction.

I'd suggest you try the games forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.