WSIL TV 3 morning show.

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by rodan70, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    On Friday, November 17, We will be on the WSIL TV3 Morning show @ 6:30 am in Carterville, Illinois. I was wondering who all will be able to go. Of Course, We would like our Costumed members to be able to go. But if you can't, it's understandable. And While we are on the show, promoting the November 18 New Hope showing will be a priority. Shoes That Fit is the Charity that we are raising money for. I'll get all of the info today. Feel free to call me or Chris about any quetions you might have.
  2. ED-VADER Jedi Knight

star 1
    This will be a very cool promo to do!!!! I am off work that day - so - VADER will be there! I know it's an early morning week day - but if anyone else can be there also that would be great!!
  3. nedfix Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sarah and I will be there and Jenn will also.
  4. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I will be there as well dressed in my sunday best! pv
  5. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    This trooper will not be there. Hopefully someday we will get some press that is not in the middle of a workday and an hour away. :( Looking forward to the Telethon though.
  6. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I'm getting the press release and what we are supposed to say and kind of find out what kind of questions they will be asking and who will be talking.
  7. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Thanks for taking this one Rodan70, youve put alot of hard work into this event and I know its going to be great. pv
  8. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just can't get a break. I have to work Friday morning at 8am and am currently scheduled to be at work Saturday. They've got things so screwed up this week, they didn't even have me scheduled off tonight with my girls. I was able to bribe a soul into covering that but I'm up poodoo creek about the rest.

So, I definitely won't be able to make it for the TV spot and I don't know if I'll be able to make it Saturday. If there were curse words in the SW universe, I'd use every one right now.

What's that old Coruscant parable about "When your life is like it's in a trash compactor..." - Does anyone remember the rest of that? And no, I don't think it's "...don't use blasters." even though that would be an acceptable answer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.