main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

(WT #2)My adventure at Motel 6(Day 5)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by JediSenoj451, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Ah yes. Speech and Debate tournaments. I literally could talk for hours about all the weird and exciting things that have happened to my fellow debaters and me at them... but today I'll only tell you one story. It is about my adventure at Motel 6 ( or the "Rape" Motel as we later named it.)

We (the Speech and Debate team) fondly joke that our coach is a spawn of the devil. He loves playing practical jokes on us. (For example, one time the team president was taking a little too long to actually get into the van. So the coach drove off, the door of the van wide open, and made the president run after us in his best suit for almost an entire block before slowing down to let him into the car. But this was all done in humor of course. ;) )

For an overnight competion, my coach (Let's call him Mr. Evil for this story) decided to go cheap. Usually he makes reservations at nice, safe hotels. But this time he decided, why not save $100 or so bucks and go to a motel?

So, that night we girls went off to one room, and the guys to another. In the middle of the night, my older sister woke up and heard someone pounding on the door. At first she figured it was one of the guys or the coach playing one of their usual jokes. She was about to open up when suddenly a druken voice screamed, "My god! LET ME IN! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

More pounding. The door was about to break down. She whispered, "Dr. Jones ( ;) ) wake up!" But I was fast asleep and didn't hear her. She was afraid to speak any louder in case the crazy man outside might have heard her.

Finally, after 10 minutes or so he leaves. Don't ask me why my sis. didn't call 911. It was 2 AM and I suppose she wasn't thinking clearly.

In the morning around 6 AM, after the other girl debaters and I wake up, she tells us the entire story. We laugh a little bit and say that she dreamt it. Then suddenly, someone begins beating at the door again and shaking the handle. We peer through the peek hole and see a dishelved man with an evil grin trying to get inside our room.

We run to the phone and call the front office. No one picks up. One of the debaters swears.

We phoned the boys' room. It rings. But no one answers. (We later find out that they were too lazy to pick up.)

The crazy fellow was still trying to get inside.

Finally someone remembers our coach's cell phone number. We dail it, but he had left it off. So we were stranded in a small, motel 6 room with a drunk strange man desperately trying to break in.

Eventually he leaves. When we meet with Mr. Evil a little later and tell him the story, he appologizes but then says, "So you guys want to stay here again the next time we're in town?"

That's it. After we almost get raped or killed at Motel 6 that was all Mr. Evil could say. [face_plain]

And thank goodness, no, we won't be staying there ever again. :p

So that's the end of my adventure at motel 6. I was going to name the thread, "My Adventure at the Rape Motel," to grab attention but didn't want epic to lock it or anything before he actually read it. ;)

~*Senoj*~

2. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    Ahh. Good ol' Motel Sex...I mean six.

I've had a few good times there myself. Back in high school we would get a room there and throw a huge party. We'd do that at least once a month.

3. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    Man, that would be kind of scary...

I never thought of Motel 6 as being that disreputable though! :eek: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.