main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

(WT#8)(Day 1)(O)How do you want to die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    Personally, I want to die in a blaze of glory.

Here's how I want it to work out.

I see a house burning from a distance. I run up to the house and hear faint screams. I decide that I should get in there and see if I can help. I pull out two little kids, but still hear more shouting. So, I go back into the house o'flames. I grab an old lady. Then go back in because on the way out I see an old man. I grab him.

After about 45 minutes of saving people, I finally come out of the house for good with the last two kittens that were in the house.

After all of this rescuing I go out to the middle of the street to rest and get away from the inferno.

A car comes flying down the street. I see it, but out of exhuastion I can't move. The car hits me and I die.

The family from the burning house drag the guy out of the car and throw him into the flames. They make a memorial to me and everyone remembers the story of Erik.

Or, maybe I could die in a more normal, an feasable, way.

2. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Alone on Dagobah in my little hut, when i know the time is right.

No really, I don't know, que sera sera, I suppose I would like it to be peaceful though.

3. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Having reached Nirvana ;)
    Well, not drowning... maybe, I guess, after making the ULTIMATE movie, I'd want to die... after it was out on DVD, of course ;)
    _jOBO

4. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I've always felt I am going to be as old as my mother's grandmother, who reached 101 years. I even resemble her: quiet, tall, slender, stately, aristocratic tendencies, I never panic or fly into a rage, I'm slightly conceited and tend to look down on "ordinary" people a bit (don't worry, I'm working on that).

But if I die young, I hope it's for a good cause, animal welfare or something, so I could make a statement.

5. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    In the arms of a beautiful man.

6. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    I can't top that, except to say that I'd like to go at the same time as my husband. ("Awww!")

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.