(WT#8)(Day 1)(P)My First Experience with the Internet

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by deltron_zero, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    Man, I'm having a hard time thinking of a personal thread for today, but I guess we're having trouble with our connection at home so I figured I better get one up before I get off work just in case I'm not able to get on later.

Anyway, here let's all share the first really funny thing we discovered on the internet. :)

For me, I didn't start really using the internet until early '96 and the first insanely hilarious website that I ran across was...

Bastard Son of the Lord

[image=http://www.bsotl.org/jesus.gif]

I was very amused to see it's still up and running. Beware this site is all in good fun and I really don't think it should be taken as mean spirited or insulting at all, but if you are a Christian you might find it offensive. Also there might be some R-rated language, although I'll have to plead ignorance on that one, it's been so long since I've been to the site.

Anyway, if you're not easily offended be sure to check out the Messiah Log while you're there. It used to be the funniest part of the site. I browsed through it just a bit just now and it looks like it hasn't been updated much the last couple years, but oh well.
  2. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    Early '96 -- just like me!

//checks out site

Keep in mind, this is the page of the Lord, so if you want to be saved, don't be a stranger.

LOL. Oh, imagine the e-mails this guy is getting!
  3. Jobo Force Ghost

star 5
  4. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh yeah I know, that's why I was almost shocked to see that it was still up. Still, I think most people who find his site probably take it the right way, at least I hope so. Too many people in the world take themselves way too seriously.
  5. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    I can't remember the first websites I looked at, but I do know I first got on the internet in 94. The service provider was charging $7 an hour over a really crappy modem. Ah, those were the days.

;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.