(WT#8)(Day 1)(P) My Sister

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Jedi Speewwy, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    Rosana was born on August 17, 1987 at 9:45 in the morning. When she was two, she got very jealous of the infant, Tara, that my mom was babysitting. Each day, mysterious new bite marks would appear all over Tara's body. One day I came home from school to find my sister had locked Tara in a closet and overturned her crib. Tara stopped coming over. When she was 4 she set up an elaborate plan to steal the candy from the top of the pantry. She used to dress our younger brother up in dresses and makeup so that he looked like a little girl.

When she was first born, I was not happy. In fact, I was constantly annoyed with her for the first 10 years of her life. It's only in the past 5 years that I've discovered what a great person she is. She's got an evil sense of humour and great timing with jokes. She has good taste in clothing, though her musical tastes leave much to be desired. She's learning. She's fun to be with and all my friends love hanging out with her. She's got a natural talent for music and drawing and has recently been thinking about going into art or animation. I think she'd be great at either. She will be visiting me at school this weekend so she'll probably pop in and say hello.

Anyway, the point of this thread is that my siser kicks ass.

Here is a picture of her before a quinceanera that she got thrown out of:
    [image=http://speewwy.tripod.com/rosie.txt]

Here is a picture she drew just for me. It doesn't exactly show off her talent, but it almost made me piss my pants laughing. The look on the rabbit's face is insane.
    [image=http://speewwy.tripod.com/rabbit.txt]
  2. Debo Chosen One

star 6
    Hehe. Very cute, Tash.

My brother is a nuisance, but you got that.
  3. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    That's adorable Tashi!

My 3 brothers were pains in the neck as well. Guess it's all that sibling love. ;)

So is she 6 years younger than you?
  4. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    She's somewhere in between 5 and 6 years younger. She's actually pretty mature for her age though. I wouldn't be caught dead with most 15 year old girls. They're usually way too annoying for me to handle.
  5. Debo Chosen One

star 6
    5 /6 years is a pretty big gap when you're younger, when you're kids.

My brother was always 2 years older than me (even now, he's still 2 years older).
  6. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *sigh* I miss my brothers... but I'll be seeing them again in a week! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.