main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA WWE Event!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Landossidekick, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landossidekick

Landossidekick Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Hey if anyone is interested in going to a live WWE Raw or smackdown event when it comes to Staples or The Pond,I'm in. I know Darth-bubba and Jediracer maybe? Just wanted to start a new topic. Thanks
    Lando.

2. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    per mt earlier message: YES

But buy them from scalpers, and take advantage of their misfortune. I won't buy through TM anymore. The force will be with us.

Where is Gold Dust? I must say, seeing the Hot Rod every Thursday makes Darth-Bubba happy.

3. Landossidekick

Landossidekick Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Goldust will be back soon. He is a former Ic champ I think. I just want to see the day The Stinger shows up on WWE tv then I will be happy. They need to redo the whole WWFvs WCW with all the big names. Goldust rules. Hey Bubba have you watched NWA tna yet on PPV?It's pretty good.

4. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    Thats cool they always seem to come to the pond every other month. I think Booker T got screwed out of the IC title and so did Jericho. Look at it this way had Y2J won it at Judgment Day they could have Goldberg beat the snot out of him at the next PPV. I think that Triple H is one of the best wrestlers on Raw however that being said he needs a break from the Title for a little bit. I just dont see how people hate on him so much think about it he wretles hurt unlike Rock and Austin he doesnt leave for Holleywood or in Austins case just piss on the fans and walk out. Triple H is the hardest working wrestler in the business today period. The only people that can give him good compition with the exception of Goldberg are on Smackdown Lesnar and Angle all the rest of the main event guys like Nash HBK they are old Booker T and RVD are not quite ready for the big time just yet Steiner and Test are good as a team Kane is still boring as ever. Memo to Vince Stop this Roster Split garbage ASAFP its destroying the business.

5. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I agree with 90% of what you said
    EXCEPT in Real Life, Triple H has a major bad attitude. He won't do a job (get pinned) for Anyone on any real card. i.e.: Wrestlemania, Summer Slam. Because he is on the booking committee, he refuses to lose for any main event. Everyone has to lose sometime, Why can't he? Even Goldberg in WCW days lost to Nash, Hogan has lost, Austin has lost. Triple H rarely does it.
    And if he agress, (i.e.: Shawn Michaels, he needs to leave as the got the upper hand)

p.s. Yes, the Roster Split is total Bull **** to make more money/ revenue for the Pay Per Views. Food for thought: Scott Steiner was main event, top 3 in WCW days. Why are they holding him back, excpet for lack of competition. He did wrestle Triple H a few months back. Now, he has moved down to mid-card at best.

6. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    They are holding Steiner back for the same reason they were worried to sign him since his WCW days Steiner has been very injury prone so I can understand them holding him back. As far as Triple H not wanting to lose is like I said about the Maineventers of the Raw roster not being ready for the big time. In other words get rid of this retarted split then you will see Triple H lose more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.