main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 504cop

504cop Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2006
    I wanna be john cena

2. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    kane and Cena are both approved, i'll put you in matches next Saturday

3. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC: Let's see if we can get a rivalry going here, and make things intresting!

Batista's Music(I Walk Alone, Saliva)
    (Fans go crazy)
    "Undertaker, you said that my last ride was coming,(laughs to himself)
    "Deadman..you are the one who wont walk away from this fight,in fact, I gurantee that I will Batista Bomb your carcass through the ring, and the legend of the Phenom will, dare I say it....Rest In Peace!!!!!
    (Fans are divided some booing some cheering)
    But, Taker I'll wait, Oh I'll wait because a true Animal lays in wait for his prey, and Taker, you can bet that at the right moment, the Animal will be unleashed!

4. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    *Triple H musics hits*
    Mixed crowd reactions

"Now, last week you saw the 6 man battle royal. It was a good match i have to agree, but the bad thing about it, was that I didn't win!"
    Mixed crowd reactions
    "But, now the GM has given me a title shot against the man who pinned me and won. The supposed called 'sexy boy' 'hbk' 'the showstoppa' shawn michaels. Now if though he won last week, this week it will be me leave the ring with the WWE championship."
    *Music Hits*

I am currently playing HHH as a tweener

5. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    cool,PM me to remind me.

cant wait to kick cenas @$$ :p (just kidding i dont mind cena at all [face_laugh] )

6. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    I'm going to play as Hulk Hogan on RAW.

7. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Batista new #1 Contender
    Triple H new CHampion

Live from Toronto Ontario Canada It's Monday NIght RAW!
    Match 1- U.S Title Cena v.s Hogan v.s Eddie
    Match 2- Michaels and Undertaker v.s Kane and Jacob- winning team will participate in a triple threat match for the U.S title next week
    Main Event- Undertaker v.s Batista in a hardcore match for the WWE/World Heavyweight Title

8. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc;luke how are the three counts going to work? for example

::HHH elbows cena in the head and he flips down,HHH goes for the three count.Reff counts:: 1,2,3 ::the bell rings to signal the end of the match;;

is it like a trust thing(meaning common sense that if you are beat to a pulp you should get the 3 count?,or are you going to be the ref?

9. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: If I understood how you're going to work the matches, I would probably join this RPG. So if you could explain how they're going to work that'd be great. :)

10. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    OOC I guess I should wait to start my matches so the match before me can happen. Or should I just start.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

11. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:i whould say say start :)

12. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Um i am not in the card and undertaker is in both matches.
    But i want to use the WWE championship please.

13. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:HHH can use the WWE title and me or Undertaker will use the World Heavyweight title after the hardcore match.:cool:

(I walk Alone by Saliva) hits as Batista makes his way to the ring.
    (majority of fans go crazy)
    "This past saturday I became the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight title, (pauses)
    (most fans cheer)
    "I defeated Jacob, Eddie, and the Undertaker, but it seems as though the Taker has a claim for the World title too!"
    "So Deadman, you best be ready for our match tonite, because its gonna be hardcore, and its for the title"
    (Fans sound divided,Again)
    "Taker you learned all about what the Animal can do in a regular match, wait till you see the Animal Unleashed with No Rulz!!

14. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    Takers music hits

The Undertaker appears on the titantron. Tonight I have two matches it seems, both have title implications. First off the tag match,just because I have to team up with you micheals does'nt mean I like you.

And Batista, you and me have a little unfinished business. Tonight we have a hardcore match, and you will see why I am the phenom,and when I'm done with you I'll hold up my title over your broken body then you'll relize why I am the former 3 time Heavywieght champion.

15. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    Hulk Hogan's music starts and the fans go wild as the Hulkster enters the ring.

"Today I'm in a triple threat match for the United States Title! I know for a fact that every Hulkamaniac in the arena wants to see the Hulkster walk out of here with gold around his waist!"

All of the Hulkamaniacs cheer.

"Well, brother, let me tell you something! I will demolish John Cena and Eddie Guerero, walk out of here, and take the United States championship with me! Cena will be rapping his way to the hospital! And Eddie, you'll 'feel the heat' as my fist hits your face! No one can beat Hulk Hogan! Can you feel me brothers!?"

As Hogan leaves the ring, hism music blares and everyone goes wild.

16. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC: Yo, Master Luke9, where's the Raw results?! I-) just kiddin',
    I just hope this thing isnt dead already![face_praying]

17. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been here. Life sucks.

Anyway, is this how it works? You post the results then we RP those results out?

If so, I would like another chance to Role Play and get back into this thing if it's not already dead, and call my guy Jake, by the way.

18. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    ooc: yeah me too, i plan to get active

19. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    i whould rp but my match as kane isnt until saturday :p

20. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    I meant Triple H not Undertake in the main event.

The matches are simmed using SD v.s RAW 06, I copy your character and create him with low stats. I grade your rps and depnding on how good they are I add them to your stats. Your rps must be in by midnight(board time) On Saturday morning to be counted. So start Rping any time you like.

Last week batista won #1 contender and Triple H is now the WWE Champion.

21. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    *Triple H music hits*

"What did i tell you? Last week i said i would be the WWE champion. And look here it is. On my shoulder again. It's rightful place. I have won this title 11 times. 11 TIMES! more than Stone Cold Steve Austin. Hulk Hogan. The Rock. Undertaker. Countless people. Only one person has held it more than me in the whole of the wrestling business. Ric Flair. Truth is, even though Ric had hold it more times than me, i am the best. I am the GAME!. I am WWE champion."

*Cue Music and triple H throws mic and walks out ring*

22. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: that is actually not true Hunter. Jeff Jarrett has been the NWA world champion 13 times

SHAFTWINDU has ?'s as to who he needs to trash talk this week.

23. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC: I guess since the match is HHH vs Batista for the WWE title, I will trash talk, the game!:confused:

(Batista's music hits)

"Well it seems as though I get my title shot against the Game, the King of Kings, HHH my man!!"

"You know, Hunter, I really dont have a problem with you, buuuuuuuuut, when the title is on the line, there isn't anything I wouldnt do to get the championship back!!"

"As you pointed out, you are now a 11 time champion, then again Hunter, when I was world champion, I NEVER LOST!!! And now, I'm back from injury and the WWE title will..be..mine!

24. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    (Sexy Boy hits and Shawn Micheals heads to the ring)

"Well, you see, its been a rough week to be ol' HBK. Win the title, then turn around and lose it. But I will say this. If I had to lose, I'm glad I lost to you Hunter, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Now, on to tonight. I have to team with the Deadman to earn a right to be in a triple threat match for the US Championship. That's fine with me. The US title is the only title I have yet to hold in the WWE. Esse and Jake need to watch out, The Phenom and I are on a mission. You two just can't handle the Showstoppa, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Micheals!!!"

25. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    *Triple H music hits*

"Batista you say you never lost. But let's just look of your lack off opponents. JBL. That man couldn't even beat a 165lbs. However, you did beat Eddie Guerrero, but he would of beat you if he had use the chair. So you beat me one great wrestler. Now you will say 'o HHH i beat you 3 times'. Well you did, but lets just recap what happened. Wrestlemania 21. Wrestlemania went Hollywood. It was HHH of evolution against his former friend. Batista. The man he trained and bought up in the WWE. I actaully wanted you to win. So you could further your career."
    Crowd boos loudly. Triple H smiles.
    "Backlash i wanted you to win again. So you could build up confidence. Then it was Hell In The Cell. That was the match I wanted to win. I dominated the match you know. Until you I hurt myself. You see with the damage I put up with, my leg was feeling bad. So you know i was at a disadvantage. When he picked me up for the Batista bomb my leg was hurting so much i couldn't lift the hammer. He hit it. And i couldn't kick out, because of my leg. So you see. He's beaten opponents at a disadvantage. So that's why this time you won't beat me. Because I want you in the match that i think is the ultimate. I want me and you in a.... 2 out of 3 falls. The strongest wreslter will be the one that wins."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.