1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterluke9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just for clarification you mean three stages of hell right?
    The three matches will be then
    Hell in a Cell
    Hardcore
    Ladder
  2. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: OH, its on, Like DONKEY KONG!!!!!

(Batista music hits)

"Wait, cut the @#$% music!! All right Hunter, you want to cut to the chase lets cut to the chase, you say my opponents, are slack, dude this is comin from a guy whose lost to Goldust and Shelton Benjamin.
    (Crowd Laughs)
    Shoot Hunter this is the first title you've won on you own! You've hid behind DX and Evolution most of your career! I could go one further and say that the only reason you have had as many title shots as this, is that you are banging the boss's daughter!!!
    (CROWD ERUPTS!!)
    So now its down to this, HHH and Batista, Hardcore,Ladder, and Hell in a Cell!! 3 matches, 2 wins gets the belt! And I've beaten you 3 times before!
    Hunter I can't wait till our first match! After I sweep you in the first 2 matches, you'll have no excuses, no injuries to blame, just the sheer fact that I am an always will be the one step ahead of the Game!!
    (Fans erupt, obviously in Batista's favor)

3. Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Master

star 3
    Triple H music hits

"Batista, I have got the match I wanted. First we got the Hell In The Cell. Which is obviously in my favour."
    Triple H smiles and crowd boos loudly
    Then the hardcore match. Where the only thing I need is my trusty sledgehammer. Then the ladder match, and to be honest you are so big, the ladder will break before you get to the top."
    Crowd boos even louder.
    "Now you said, the only reason I won my titles, because I hid behind DX and Evolution, and I am married to the beautiful Stephanie Mcmahon who is the daughter of the chairman. I don't care what you think, but what you need to get in your head, is when Vince is dead, WWE IS MINE!

4. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:This is a good storyline, lets run as long as we can(without overdoing it)

(Batista's music hits)

"HHH, you of all people should know that in Hell in a Cell, I hold the upper hand, I've beaten you before in the Cell, and I'll do it again."
    (Crowd Cheers)
    "Now Hunter you seem to have a lot of Confidence for someone whose lost to me 3 times, and your little hammer you swear by, didn't mean a #@$% thing last time! One Barbed-wire Chair shot and a Batista Bomb later, I was still champion!!
    (Crowd gets louder)
    "H, you and me both know, your scared, that's why you make all your excuses, well there's no one to hide behind, no on to save you arrogant @$$, no one who will care!! You will be in the Cell with the Animal, and you already know what happens to a caged Animal, and I promise you this, the Animal will be Unleased, and the "King of Kings" will be cast down, from his throne and hauled out on a stretcher!! As I raise my arm as the new wwe champion, I will go down in history as the man who has NEVER lost to HHH!!!
    (Fans erupt, as Batista's music hits and he leaves)

5. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Tis is gettin' heated![face_beatup]
  6. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ::Kane sat in the lockroom,the towel resting on his head.he was having a tag match with this new guy jacob,and had only met him once,and didnt like him.he didnt like anyone actually but he had had a tag team before with the big show.that didnt go over to well.he decided to go and meet this guy.he walked over to where jacob was::

ooc:if jacob dosent show up what happens?
  7. Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Master

star 3
    Triple H music hits

"So Batista we have the match and everything, is set. But there is 1 thing i want to say. Batista, you were always a smart guy. So today I was thinking, what would Batista do next? Then it came to me. You would get someone on your side to help you beat me. Well, let me say, I think on this one. I have the upper hand. So meet my new partner, and well my old partner HBK, SHAWM MICHAELS!"
  8. masterluke9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Match 1- U.S Title Cena v.s Hogan v.s Eddie- Hulk is new U.S Champion
    Match 2- Michaels and Undertaker v.s Kane and Jacob- Michaels and Undertaker
    Main Event- Undertaker v.s Batista Hell in a cell- Batista, Hardcore-Triple H, Ladder- Batista Batista is WWE Champion!!!

Live from Madison Square Garden, It's Monday Night RAW
    Match 1- Triple H v.s Eddie v.s Cena v.s Kane v.s Jacob v.s WWE Champion Batista- non-title elimination chamber, winner faces Batista at the Vengeance PPV two weeks from now, if Batista wins, he dosen't have to defend his title at the PPV.
    Match 2- U.S Title- U.S Champion Hogan v.s Michaels v.s Undertaker

IC: Kurt Angles music hits on the loudspeaker as a video showing some of his career highlights are shown. The final shot is of him wearing his World Heavyweight Title after the rumble on Smackdown. Angle comes down to the ring as the fans cheer and chant "You Suck". Angle is showing his mouthpiece that says violence. He slides under the rope and into the ring.
    That's right, your Olympic gold medalist is returning to RAW at Vengeance, I will face any man on the roster in any match they like. And weather you all like it or not, McMahon has also made me the new GM. Batista, my goal is to take that title that you are wearing and put it back around my waist. So I will face anyone ina #1 contenders match at Vengence, you don't have to answer right now. Many of you are already in a contenders match tonight. But, whoever loses that match, or whoever loses the U.S title match can come out and challenge me next week in Buffalo. Angle's music hits as he walks backstage to the lockerroom.
  9. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc:luke what if jacob dosent show up for the tag?

::Kane hadn't found jacob yet,so he sat back down waiting to be called,he listened to kurt talk it up.He laughed softly,he didnt care who won the match before him all he cared about was himself winning and taking out michels and his brother.He looked up waiting for jacob to show
  10. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    (There's a pause after Kurt's promo, then the titantron ques, and the cameras go to the WWE Champion backstage. Batista is in full suit and tie with the WWE title belt on his shoulder as he starts his interview)

"Batista, last week you beat HHH for the WWE title, in a best of 3 matches, Hell in a Cell, Hardcore, and Ladder. You came out on top, and proved to the world you are on top of your game. What is your mind set now that your in a 6-man Elimination Chamber match! And as you know, if you dont win, you have to defend your title at Vengeance.
    (Batista smirks)
    "Well, I'll tell ya, there was no greater feeling in the world, then beating HHH last week for the title, But that was then, and this is now. It's gonna be me and 5 of the best wrestlers in the business going at it for a shot at the WWE title or my week off."
    (Batista pauses)
    "I'm not going to lie, it was close with me and Hunter, and I have every expectation that its gonna be close tonite....But I'm still the WWE Champion!!! And I promise, that I'll make my oppponents wish they had tonite off!!"
    (Crowd Cheers)
    "But Cena, Hunter, Eddie, Kane, Jacob, all of you best be ready, cause when I'm through with you (Batista is cut off short as one of the challengers interupts him mid sentence)

OOC: I'm giving ONE of the challengers a chance to interupt my promo, I did say ONE didnt I. so the first person to post gets it

TAG:Cena, HHH, Eddie, Kane, or Jake
  11. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc::cool:

::Kanes music hit,and he walked slowly down the ramp.he was tired of Bastila,and wanted to shut him up.He walked twords the ring and then into it glaring at Bastila with his evil eyes.He wanted to choke slam him,but wanted to see what bastila had to say about him walking out on stage,even though it didnt matter.::

tag:bastila

ooc:ill try to play kane the best I can.I can be evil when i want to :p
  12. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:(Batista is backstage not in the ring), but we'll just say that I was in the ring doing a interview.o_O

Batista was cut short as Kane's music hit and the big red machine proceded to stare him down. The champ adjusted the WWE title on his shoulder,

"Um, Can I help you?!" The champ said sarcasticlly,"And uh, why are you here? I had a good promo going!"

(Batista is completely sarcastic right now, he's in good spirits)

Tag:Kane
  13. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc;sorry i didnt read the part you were backstage :oops:

:;Kane glared at Batista,and before he said anything he had sent a boot right to his face,he smiled sadisticly taking the mic from the reff:: How do you like that bastista,how does that satisfy your hunger for a fight,You are so full of yourself.. ::Kane had hardly spoke into the mic in previous matches,but this time he wanted everyone to hear him,including Bastista.He waited for Bastista reply still ready for him to counter attack from that boot to the face which he knew bastista whould be very angry from that sudden kick::

tag:Bastista

ooc:Hope that was Good for my first go at kane :p
  14. Sith9211 Jedi Knight

star 2
    United States Champ Hulk Hogan is doing an interview backstage.

"Hulk, last week you won the U.S Title in a Triple Threat match, stripping John Cena of the belt. This week you have a title defense triple threat against Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker. What are your feelings going into this match?"
    Hulk looks up from his belt and grimaces.
    "Brother, the two guys I'm going up against are some of the juggernauts of our business. I've faced both of them before. Besides my concern about how many triple threat matches I've had lately, I'm looking forward to giving all the die-hard Hulkamaniacs a good show and walking out of Madison Square Garden--the place I wrestled in many times, including at Wrestlemania I--with this belt around my waist."
    The interviewer pulls the mike back to himself.
    "Well, Hulk, we all look forward to a good match tonight."
    Hulk grabs the mike.
    "One last thing. Shawn, Undertaker, I hope you aren't expecting a win out there tonight. If you want this-he points at the belt-, you're gonna have to pry it out of my cold, dead fingers, brother!"
    Hulk drops the mike and walks away. The interviewer picks it up.
    "Well, ladies and gentleman, that was the U.S Champion Hulk Hogan. He has just guaranteed a win tonight. We'll see if this prediction comes true."

15. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:Not bad Kane!

Batista took a boot right to the face and dropped for a moment,"I didnt see that comin'," he thought to himself. Batista was now enraged, he then shook of the blow, and ran full tilt into Kane spearing him.
    (Crowd cheers, Batista yells down at Kane to bring it)
    "Is that all you got Kane," Batista wasnt sarcastic anymore, he was ready for a fight, "Let's go right now",
    (Batista was so focused on Kane he didn't see one of his other challengers creep behind him.)

Tag:HHH,Kane

OOC: I figure HHH and a sledgehammer could make this more interesting!!
  16. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc:thanks :p

:;Kane was speared,and threw bastista into the corner turnbuckle and runs at him and uppercuts him in the face,and grabbed his arm swinging him into the far one opposite it,running after him slamming a big boot to the face again.he waited now ready for a counter attack,he also kept a eye around him incase someone jumped him::

tag:bastista,HHH,all
  17. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Batista withstood Kanes offense and as he came closer, Batista gave him a spinbuster with all his strength, this took a lot out of the big man, and the Elimination Chamber match was tonite!!
    (Kanes down for now, and Batista is weakened)
    Right as it seemed over, another superstar took the opportunity to try and take out 2 of his opponents before the match.

OOC:Me and Kane are weakened, its time for one of the other challengers to jump in!!!! Me and MJ343 will hold off posting untill someone else comes.

Tag:Cena, HHH, Eddie, Jake
  18. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc:good counter,if he hadnt done that i whould of tried to finish bastista off [face_mischief] [face_skull]
  19. Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Master

star 3
    As Batista and Kane brawled in the ring, HHH jumped in with his sledgehammer. He smashed Batista round the head, sending him to the mat. He then hit kane, in the midsection. Kane leaned over in pain, and hit the back of his skull. HHH stood above his opponents with hands in air, sledgehammer in time. Meanwhile, behind him somone came out of the crowd.

TAG: Cena, Eddie and Jake

OOC: Make this into a 6 man brawl to build up hype!
  20. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc:nice way to try to take out kane ;)

::Kane bent over holding his stomach,and head he stayed down till the pain subsided a bit and waited till HHH looked down to bastista,kane then grabbed the hammer and smashed HHH in the head;picked HHH up by the throat and choke slammed him into the ground.He looked around to bastista who was on the ground and first threw the hammer out of the ring,picked up Bastista,set him against the rope and ran into him with a clothesline.Kane rested on the ropes tired now,he looked to see who else was walking twords them.He wasnt sure he chould hold out against whoever else was out there::

tag:HHH,Bastista,cena,eddie,jake

ooc;if i did something wrong just let me know and ill correct it
  21. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Shawn Micheals came out of the crowd and got behind Kane and waited for the big man to turn around. He then gave him Sweet Chin Music, layig him down. Then he clothlined Batista out of the ring and gave them both a crotch chop. HBK went and helped HHH up so they can celebrate.

TAG: HHH, Batista
  22. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:eek:OOOH, this is interesting [face_thinking]

Batista had taken a hammer shot, and been choked slammed, Batista decieded to cut his losses, and return back to the dressing area saying, "Hunter, just wait till the chamber,"

Tag:Anyone
  23. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    As DX celebrated, HBK picked up the mic.

"Hey Hogan! Let me tell YOU somethin' brother! You may have beaten me a year ago at Summerslam, but I was different then. I was missin' somethin'... I wasn't whole. Now I am, I was missin' a side of me that had been away for ten years, a more degenerate side of me. The side of me that wouldn't just superkick you, it's the side of me that would give you a wedgie, a wet willie, and a crotch chop, THEN superkick you. All the while givin' you a simple two word message... SUCK IT!!!" (Fans Erupt)

(DX music hits and HBK continues the celebration)

Tag: none

24. Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Master

star 3
  25. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Heck yeah they are!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.